ADVERTISEMENT

Per USA today...ranking the rest of our schedule

Indiana looks like a decent team and we are on the road. I think a vendor of mine is giving me and the wife tickets.
Yeah, that's my reaction too. Indiana is ranked too low in that list. I'd probably put them above Wisconsin and Iowa but not ahead of Illinois.

Reactions: cruelhalo
Yeah, that's my reaction too. Indiana is ranked too low in that list. I'd probably put them above Wisconsin and Iowa but not ahead of Illinois.
Indiana on the road after playing Rutgers will be more difficult than Illinois play us on Friday night with 400 consecutive sellout..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Indiana on the road after playing Rutgers will be more difficult than Illinois play us on Friday night with 400 consecutive sellout..
Agreed it will be tougher but Rutgers game will have ntohing to do with it.. we'll be coming off a bye week going into Indiana

Power rankings this early is really a crap shoot. For example, Indiana looks good defensively but they have also played a FCS team, and the 124th and 125th ranked offensive teams in the country.
Exactly. I'm not worried about Indiana right now. Lets beat Illinois first. I'm glad we have Illinois at home.

Coach Rhule would tell you to get a clue..
he and I seem pretty simpatico

win the games we're supposed to win (we will be favored against all these crappy, slow, talentless B1G teams), keep DR healthy and we will be in the mix at the end of the season

he and I seem pretty simpatico

win the games we're supposed to win (we will be favored against all these crappy, slow, talentless B1G teams), keep DR healthy and we will be in the mix at the end of the season
Agree, many people on here believe that because Nebraska has been historically bad, that it means that these other teams are better. Some are, but most are the same as they were when Nebraska was winning 9 and 10 under Pelini.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT