ADVERTISEMENT

Parker Gabriel on Sharpe and Benning

Great photos. But find one of him standing next to someone else so there is a comparison
There arent any current ones and of the few that can be found- quite of few of them have his biceps covered up. I can go by what I see- and what I saw in person was a QB who looked to be in the 165 range- and just not very thick/athletic. 100% hope Im wrong and or the kid adds good weight.

From the first day Zack Darlington landed on campus in December his jump in year he was in my home- (he came from an extremely strong weight program) they had him listed at 6'2" and 210- Im guessing he was more like 5'11" and 185- they fudge weights when it suits them.

Not all kids have the genes- some can lift their brains out and still not gain good weight. No one really knows.

Last edited:
You said it like you saw him last week. 5+ months of a D1 strength and nutrition program can make a hell of a difference. Certainly he needed to gain some weight, but too much is made of muscling a kid up like that's some guarantee he won't get hurt.
This. There are more important aspects of conditioning that help to protect against injury.

Gebbia reminds me physically of Beau Davis. Hopefully he is able to put on weight a lot easier than Beau.

Everyone is different
A kid like Beau Davis is a perfect example
Or some of those skinny tall basketballers that people want to add weight to

I remember kids who I played with who were sculpted and rarely if ever worked out. Then we had some poor saps who were in the weight room every day, eating all the supplements and they didnt look like they had ever touched a weight- ever :( Mother nature is a mad scientist, you never know

Reactions: WHCSC
There is a reason you never see him in short sleeves
I've seen him up close
Very Skinny
Hope the new strength guy can add 15 lbs to him between now and august

Gebbia has skills no doubt, Im certainly hopeful he can contribute. but I dont think he was anywhere close to a legit 175 and not all 175lbers are put together alike- look at the pics in the links

A 175 lb Johnny Manziel type with his ability to escape- may be safer on the field than someone who doesnt move as nimbly especially in this offense

http://www.theindependent.com/sport...cle_69a4cd42-86ea-11e7-a42b-cf5d303d37af.html

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Trista...n+13th+Annual+Quarterback+Retreat/PnS-AjHR7Qe

You lied. He is in short sleeves in both of those pictures.

Great photos. But find one of him standing next to someone else so there is a comparison
594dda7d9e56e.image.jpg

He doesn't look too slight standing next to Parella.

Reactions: SOHusker11
There arent any current ones and of the few that can be found- quite of few of them have his biceps covered up. I can go by what I see- and what I saw in person was a QB who looked to be in the 165 range- and just not very thick/athletic. 100% hope Im wrong and or the kid adds good weight.

From the first day Zack Darlington landed on campus in December his jump in year he was in my home- (he came from an extremely strong weight program) they had him listed at 6'2" and 210- Im guessing he was more like 5'11" and 185- they fudge weights when it suits them.

Not all kids have the genes- some can lift their brains out and still not gain good weight. No one really knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT