ADVERTISEMENT

Overall Spring QB Grade a C?

huskrz

Recruiting Coordinator
Jan 2, 2004
Seriously? Are we grading on the curve now for QB's? Somebody, anybody (well not the brainchilds of this site), please tell me how that performance warrants a "C"

I'm not the best judge here, as I probably watched about half of the game. From what I recall, the QBs completed around half of their passes (goal should be 60%+), had a couple (or few?) TD passes and I didn't see any fumbles. I know there were at least a couple picks.

Last I checked, a "C" was not a positive grade. It basically refers to just getting by. I think that grade sounds about right from what I witnessed.

Certainly didn't warrant a "B" in my book, but a "D" would suggest to me that if these guys played in a live game that we'd get killed. I don't think that was the take-away from the part of the game I watched.

Originally posted by huskrz:

Seriously? Are we grading on the curve now for QB's? Somebody, anybody (well not the brainchilds of this site), please tell me how that performance warrants a "C"
Did you see all 15 practices?

I think making a distinction based on what you observed in one practice is even less warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT