ADVERTISEMENT

ot What are you getting your ladies

I thought about a roomba, and something for the kitchen, but that's bad. No sex.

Buy clothes?.... Too small? No sex ...

OK, I see where the disconnect is. I think what you were really asking was "What do you guys think I should get my old lady for Christmas that she'll love, won't set me back three months salary, and makes her panties fall off"?

So in that case, don't get her a power cordless drill.

You know how guys sometimes joke about getting their wife a cordless power drill? Well I did it once.

Don't get her a cordless power drill.

My wife buys me slippers and ties. I buy her diamonds and cars. Can she buy me something that says Milwaukee or 6.65 creedmor on it? No, of course not.

Reactions: 5bigguns
My wife loved the film, “The Greatest Showman” so I had a custom, personalized print made and framed to hang over the bed with a quote from the movie...kinda gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) but I think the thought and fact she has no clue what I get her will pay off in the end

Reactions: sparky62
I am getting her a blender, because she complained about the blender a few weeks ago. I also got her a bunch of Harry Potter shit, because she loves it.

We usually only spend about $100 or so on each other. And outside of her engagement/wedding ring I’ve never bought her a diamond. But she lost her diamond out of her ring a month ago. Insurance wrote us a check and we spent some more on top of that. So it was pretty upgraded. That counts for some of it too.

So, one day your wife is gonna tell you she left her keys on the counter and ask you to get them. You're supposed to notice that there is NOT a bread machine on the counter. Three days later there's a drink milk commercial on TV, your wife is gonna say "I don't know how valid these low carb diets are", you respond not knowing as well. OBVIOUSLY directed at a bread machine.

ChrIstmas rolls around and you get her something, but not the bread machine. Later she asks why you didn't get her the bread machine. Merry Christmas.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT