ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volleyball Forfeit

Girls and boys being on the same team is fine...when they are 5-6 years old.

But just use common sense. There is a reason that no girls are like "Oh my god, I want to play on the mens ______________________ team" because it would be stupid.

Reactions: leodisflowers
...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
I’ll wade in. I think what he’s saying is we never should’ve gotten this far down the road. We let a lot of nonsense go on for a long time and now it’s reached a breaking point. It never should’ve never gotten to this point.

...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
No, if they think it's a problem then why are they are all waiting for someone else to do something. Why don't they do something instead of being critical of those that haven't? That's what I'm saying.

I wonder if it would ever get to the point football or men's basketball teams would not play a game in support of volleyball. That would really get peoples attention. Kick SJSU out of the conference?

Reactions: 54T
I wonder if it would ever get to the point football or men's basketball teams would not play a game in support of volleyball. That would really get peoples attention. Kick SJSU out of the conference?
Outstanding idea. No more revenue from the big money sports until they treat the girls fairly.

One also has to wonder - at what point will this dude’s teammates get tired of winning by forfeit and not actually getting to play?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Can there be executive orders that instruct people to interpret certain parts one way or another?
From USA Today

"The Biden administration released a new set of rules this week overhauling the Trump administration's Title IX rules – which gave more rights to alleged perpetrators of sexual assault and harassment. The new rules also stipulate further protections for LGBTQ+ students as well as parenting and pregnant students."

So yes, the presidents do have a say in how the law is interpreted.

Outstanding idea. No more revenue from the big money sports until they treat the girls fairly.

One also has to wonder - at what point will this dude’s teammates get tired of winning by forfeit and not actually getting to play?
Probably never. People can say what they want but the girls could have shut this down. If you can play at SJSU you can play for other similar schools.

Reactions: 54T
It all started when we as a society decided that saying NO was mean. Just effing say NO. Say no to your kids, say no to crazy, say no to a vaccine someone else wants you to take, say no to black lives matter, say NO men cannot have babies. We're a bunch of sissy cowards afraid of standing up for the truth and decent society because of hurt feelings and name calling, and this is what we get.
Tell this dude NO. If he doesn't like it, tough shit grow up.
Yes, there needs to be a refusal by a public institution to allow the dude to play, then a lawsuit by the dude, and get it to SCOTUS

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
Yes, there needs to be a refusal by a public institution to allow the dude to play, did a lawsuit by the dude, and get it to SCOTUS
dudes, all them swinging, and pretending.

"Cutting", is widely viewed as an outcry for help, hut somehow gender mutilation is ok. Seems like extreme cutting to me.

Let these guys lop a pole and drill a hole at least.

I read an article whereby the author tried to assimilate the SJSU matter to those universities forfeiting games back in the 50s and 60s due to other schools using black players.

It baffles the mind how people can be so ignorant. The author said it should be playing out at the administrative level - policy discussion, not on the playing fields, "People protesting Fleming’s inclusion should focus any issues on the policy- and rules-makers. Not the athlete or the team."

That is a perfect example of the blinders worn by the masses of ignorant people. I can't wait for the day all of these idiots are finally humiliated back into their holes.

....ugh....

Having worked in schools for my career, I see this all much more than just a transgender issue.

Society and any of the Hollywood, premiers and influencers on social media have created a narrative that is totally false. This leads to not only widespread social problems but lots of personal mental issues. We have parents cutting the breast off girls still in jr high and schools going behind the backs of parents playing a dangerous game.

Society at large has created a narrative of confusion that leads us down the road of chaos only to then come back and say, gee we have so much mental instability in our society. Yep, you created it and now want someone to solve it.
The father of lies is Satan. This is satanic.

Authoritarian societies are societies in which the culture is one giant lie, all of the time. The people push the lies even though they are well aware they are lies.

Everyone knows men cannot have babies and that transgender women aren't women; they are men in a fantasy. It is biological fact. People know this but don't care because they willingly push the lie. This causes the chaos and confusion, as you said, in the attempt to ruin society and push their other policies in a quest for power.

If they can get you to say men can have babies and men can be women playing volleyball, they can get you to say and do anything.

Exactly...a lot of people in here are awfully cavalier with asking other people to crucify themselves. What are any posters in this thread doing about this issue which they seem to care so much about? Besides volunteering someone else to do the heavy lifting, of course. Fake tough guys just like the mens sports team in the AD.
How do you know that no one in this thread has stood up to this kind of stuff?

Are you expecting people to fly to SJSU and find this guy and punch him in the face or else not comment on the situation? Strange comment. I'm guessing you are for the transgenders and upset that your political leans are proving to be anti-women and fundamentally insane.

The father of lies is Satan. This is satanic.

Authoritarian societies are societies in which the culture is one giant lie, all of the time. The people push the lies even though they are well aware they are lies.

Everyone knows men cannot have babies and that transgender women aren't women; they are men in a fantasy. It is biological fact. People know this but don't care because they willingly push the lie. This causes the chaos and confusion, as you said, in the attempt to ruin society and push their other policies in a quest for power.

If they can get you to say men can have babies and men can be women playing volleyball, they can get you to say and do anything.
Truth

I believe the term is "useful idiots" for the politically power hungry.

Reactions: baseball31ne
From USA Today

"The Biden administration released a new set of rules this week overhauling the Trump administration's Title IX rules – which gave more rights to alleged perpetrators of sexual assault and harassment. The new rules also stipulate further protections for LGBTQ+ students as well as parenting and pregnant students."

So yes, the presidents do have a say in how the law is interpreted.
There you have it folks

Women could put a stop to this stuff - and quickly - if they really wanted to, by refusing to compete with or against these people, period. However, many are afraid to speak out, and a surprising number of women actually support this insanity.
They won't support it once it hurts them. Watching NCAA women's basketball this spring was enjoyable for a lot of people that never watched before. But the tallest players aren't close to the hundreds of 7 ft players in mens basketball and those women would stand no chance against them. People don't shrink because they are taking hormones, and even then I question how many 'transitioners' are really taking them enough to make a difference.

This nonsense just needs to stop. Each gender, and there are only two, can have their own spaces.

In the last several years, women have gotten into wrestling, and some of them are tough as nails and really good. The US kicked butt in the Olympics.

Over on YouTube, there are quite a few delusional people that think women can compete with men in this area. you’ll see a really good girl wrestler hanging with a very marginal guy. That’s their proof. But in reality, if you put mid on mid or best on best, the guys would seriously wreck their opponents. But that’s not the lie that they’re selling us.

Im just so sick of all these people who think it’s equal. Just stop with this nonsense. I think there’s merit to both genders doing their sport. I’ll watch women’s MMA or Nebraska volleyball, so let’s just enjoy it for what it’s worth and not play the pretend game

Reactions: huskerfan66
No, if they think it's a problem then why are they are all waiting for someone else to do something. Why don't they do something instead of being critical of those that haven't? That's what I'm saying.
As in? Should I go reenroll in a public university and pretend I’m an old lady and try out for a woman’s team that I think wouldn’t let me on the team, and then sue? Or, should I start a podcast titled “dudes can’t be chicks.” What, precisely, do you think is the suitable level of action? unless you are directly involved, or in certain government positions, you can do very little on the front lines. We are stuck pretty much with voting for those who make these decisions, or writing letters to those who make the decisions. So, is there something wrong with showing support through social media platforms? Perception is reality, so, the more people get on the various sites and express support, the better. No?

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
As in? Should I go reenroll in a public university and pretend I’m an old lady and try out for a woman’s team that I think wouldn’t let me on the team, and then sue? Or, should I start a podcast titled “dudes can’t be chicks.” What, precisely, do you think is the suitable level of action? unless you are directly involved, or in certain government positions, you can do very little on the front lines. We are stuck pretty much with voting for those who make these decisions, or writing letters to those who make the decisions. So, is there something wrong with showing support through social media platforms? Perception is reality, so, the more people get on the various sites and express support, the better. No?
Let's be clear, people that want something done about these transgenders want someone else to do it, they don't want to stick their own neck out. I'm calling these people cowards. If you believe in something, you should stand for it publicly. Not hiding behind a message board asking other people to fight your battles for you.
And let's be clear about something else, there isn't a bunch of people that honestly all of a sudden care about women's sports. That's a lie. It's a convenient excuse for their political, religious, or just personal beliefs regarding this issue. It's an argument designed to trap someone who is arguing the other side of this thing.

Let's be clear, people that want something done about these transgenders want someone else to do it, they don't want to stick their own neck out. I'm calling these people cowards. If you believe in something, you should stand for it publicly. Not hiding behind a message board asking other people to fight your battles for you.

Let's be clear...what's happening with dudes beating up on women in sports is wrong and pathetic and it's OK to voice your support for the brave ladies standing up for themselves.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT