ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volleyball Forfeit

Girls and boys being on the same team is fine...when they are 5-6 years old.

But just use common sense. There is a reason that no girls are like "Oh my god, I want to play on the mens ______________________ team" because it would be stupid.

Reactions: leodisflowers
...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
I’ll wade in. I think what he’s saying is we never should’ve gotten this far down the road. We let a lot of nonsense go on for a long time and now it’s reached a breaking point. It never should’ve never gotten to this point.

...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
No, if they think it's a problem then why are they are all waiting for someone else to do something. Why don't they do something instead of being critical of those that haven't? That's what I'm saying.

I wonder if it would ever get to the point football or men's basketball teams would not play a game in support of volleyball. That would really get peoples attention. Kick SJSU out of the conference?

Reactions: 54T
I wonder if it would ever get to the point football or men's basketball teams would not play a game in support of volleyball. That would really get peoples attention. Kick SJSU out of the conference?
Outstanding idea. No more revenue from the big money sports until they treat the girls fairly.

One also has to wonder - at what point will this dude’s teammates get tired of winning by forfeit and not actually getting to play?

Can there be executive orders that instruct people to interpret certain parts one way or another?
From USA Today

"The Biden administration released a new set of rules this week overhauling the Trump administration's Title IX rules – which gave more rights to alleged perpetrators of sexual assault and harassment. The new rules also stipulate further protections for LGBTQ+ students as well as parenting and pregnant students."

So yes, the presidents do have a say in how the law is interpreted.

Outstanding idea. No more revenue from the big money sports until they treat the girls fairly.

One also has to wonder - at what point will this dude’s teammates get tired of winning by forfeit and not actually getting to play?
Probably never. People can say what they want but the girls could have shut this down. If you can play at SJSU you can play for other similar schools.

Reactions: 54T
It all started when we as a society decided that saying NO was mean. Just effing say NO. Say no to your kids, say no to crazy, say no to a vaccine someone else wants you to take, say no to black lives matter, say NO men cannot have babies. We're a bunch of sissy cowards afraid of standing up for the truth and decent society because of hurt feelings and name calling, and this is what we get.
Tell this dude NO. If he doesn't like it, tough shit grow up.
Yes, there needs to be a refusal by a public institution to allow the dude to play, then a lawsuit by the dude, and get it to SCOTUS

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
Yes, there needs to be a refusal by a public institution to allow the dude to play, did a lawsuit by the dude, and get it to SCOTUS
dudes, all them swinging, and pretending.

"Cutting", is widely viewed as an outcry for help, hut somehow gender mutilation is ok. Seems like extreme cutting to me.

Let these guys lop a pole and drill a hole at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT