ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volleyball Forfeit

Girls and boys being on the same team is fine...when they are 5-6 years old.

But just use common sense. There is a reason that no girls are like "Oh my god, I want to play on the mens ______________________ team" because it would be stupid.

Reactions: leodisflowers
...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
I’ll wade in. I think what he’s saying is we never should’ve gotten this far down the road. We let a lot of nonsense go on for a long time and now it’s reached a breaking point. It never should’ve never gotten to this point.

...wait, what? You are literally saying everyone commenting in here doesn't think this is easier said than done? Now who's being obtuse? Of course its easier said than dun...duh. Any reasonable person knows that and literally nobody is arguing otherwise. Again, you seem angry about people standing up for what they believe in and being applauded for it. Weird.
No, if they think it's a problem then why are they are all waiting for someone else to do something. Why don't they do something instead of being critical of those that haven't? That's what I'm saying.

Holy cow. Sjsu will be in the top 10. They're sweeping everyone. Their offensive stats suck but they're winning
Hahaha

"The undefeated SJSU VB team, did not drop a set all year, they were fueled by hard-hitting and package-having outside hitter"

I wonder if it would ever get to the point football or men's basketball teams would not play a game in support of volleyball. That would really get peoples attention. Kick SJSU out of the conference?

Reactions: 54T
Title IX is a codified law. It can't be "rewritten" by the Executive. Only Congress can re-write and change it.
Can there be executive orders that instruct people to interpret certain parts one way or another?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT