ADVERTISEMENT

Bullock highest graded B1G defender

I can be an insufferable douchebag too. I’m just razzing and it’s in good fun. Hopefully it comes across that way.
You and everyone else here is fine. It's Lincoln100 that can't seem to let go of some stupid spat from 5 years ago.

I'm not looking for praise. No, what I'm looking for is not to be harassed at every turn by insufferable douchebags, just because I had the audacity to discuss football on a football message board. And just to be clear, the insufferable douchebag I'm talking about in this case is Lincoln100.
You aren’t looking for praise? What did you mean by “kudos to me” in your post, in response to my post. I’ll help you out.

Kudos:
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·

noun
  1. praise and honor received for an achievement.

So, you post praise and honor to yourself,
    then you later claim to not be looking for praise? How confused are you? Then you don’t want to be harassed by me, but you respond to one of my posts. Maybe don’t engage? And I’m not sure what spat you are hanging onto, you ❤️ gebbia, and as proof and in support of your celebration of your eye for talent, as you boast about, repeatedly, I mentioned your boy. Maybe sit the next few plays out champ.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
You aren’t looking for praise? What did you mean by “kudos to me” in your post, in response to my post. I’ll help you out.

Kudos:
Dictionary

noun

then you later claim to not be looking for praise? How confused are you? Then you don’t want to be harassed by me, but you respond to one of my posts. Maybe don’t engage? And I’m not sure what spat you are hanging onto, you ❤️ gebbia, and as proof and in support of your celebration of your eye for talent, as you boast about, repeatedly, I mentioned your boy. Maybe sit the next few plays out champ.

You seem to be a lot more hung up on this than I am, with your 10 posts on the topic. I said it in a half-joking manner to begin with.

Kudos:
Dictionary

noun

That's why, 3 years ago when I first joined, he was the very first inductee into my Ignore Hopper

Last edited:
You seem to be a lot more hung up on this than I am, with your 10 posts on the topic. I said it in a half-joking manner to begin with.
Take It Back Fran Healy GIF by Travis

powerful stuff. You definitely called it, and taking the time to go find a post about him standing out is critical, because without it, nobody would have believed it, because it is such an incredible observation that nobody else could see. Never, at any point, has Gabe had top tier quickness. He’s never even had good quickness. But, you sure did nail it on that JB comment, 3 years ago. Impressive.
Gabe Ervin had elite high school film. He looks pretty damn quick in this video. He's gotten way too big since he's been here and can no longer hit holes like he used to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT