ADVERTISEMENT

OT: This Board (Rivals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2H2HsD.gif

Reactions: huskerfan66
Yeah only way to get any attention is to use a racial slur or politics so here goes mods. Hopefully they read all of this because it's an attempt to get your attention to take out the spam threads.

Trump Trump Trump

Crazy joe crazy joe crazy joe

Please get rid of the spam threads

hope everyone listened

Mods message you when you’re suspended. I held a conversation mostly focused on my concern for their wonton treatment of our own personal information....

A clear cyber security & privacy issue, at least to me.

Might want to change passwords frequently and use a secure VPN when possible.

You’re welcome

Holy sh!t has the site gone to crap. Constant 502/402 errors. Threads get deleted for no reason. Now it’s being overridden with spam bots.

Get your sh!t together Rivals.
I suspect the spam attacks started due to the shooting thread. DNC operatives. 👀

TRUMP 2024 in a landslide victory, by people tired of the bullshit, by the people that love America and want to take it back. By the people tired of the hypocrisy and censorship!

you think people are lining up for that (unpaid) job?

please

better keep an eye on email addresses associated with this site. security around here leaves a bit to be desired, as I've warned
you think people are lining up for that (unpaid) job?

please

better keep an eye on email addresses associated with this site. security around here leaves a bit to be desired, as I've warned many times.
A blind monkey could do a better job than this hypocrite

LOL you guys just spent an entire weekend talking politics where nobody got bant and "he just bans people" LOL

I'm not on the free board super often. If you see a spammer just report it and I'll see it next time I'm on. Not that hard.

Free boards by nature get hit by spammers a lot because it doesn't cost anything to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT