ADVERTISEMENT

OT- The flopper's contract. Jaz drafted

@HBK4life I can't believe you follow this.
3RMfcYE.gif

The WNBA's tv deal expires in 2025 so their salaries should go up given the likely increased viewership in a couple years. Whether the viewership stays or not, I don't know. I do know that the Aces moved their game vs the Fever (where Clark got drafted) to the T-Mobile Arena because they pre-sold out their initial 12,000 tickets.

The WNBA's tv deal expires in 2025 so their salaries should go up given the likely increased viewership in a couple years. Whether the viewership stays or not, I don't know. I do know that the Aces moved their game vs the Fever (where Clark got drafted) to the T-Mobile Arena because they pre-sold out their initial 12,000 tickets.
You buying stock in that? 😜

Not if no one cares

It is like purple hair learned:

No one really watches women play sports that men do better.

Snow boarding, with their slut strands out excepted, those girls are amazing.

Before you condemn me calling them "slut strands," look it up!

Reactions: ajohnson9
  • Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
2028 and she’s making 6 figures baby!!!!

Her endorsements will be solid and she will carve out a pretty good living for herself and likely a nice career afterward. Good on her.

"Increased viewership"
Jim Carrey Laughing GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT