ADVERTISEMENT

OT- The flopper's contract. Jaz drafted

i watch the wnba as much as i do the nba, zero.

caitlin's contract is the result the wnba players union negotiated agreement with the league. if she has any positive affect on earnings, that will be reflected in union salaries down the road. i would guess she'll make millions on third party endorsements though.

240417-caitlin-clark-ch-1245-fdfe63.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyesArePvssies
I have a feeling that is going to change this coming year and unfortunately we, the rivals husker community, will be the recipients of her game by game performance and instagram pics.
probably not. i don't watch dean wade and other former k-state players in the nba. i'm simply not into pro sports.

i defended caitlin here against absurd comments by N fans, little else. she was great for the women's game. she was also 1-2 v. k-state wbb.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyesArePvssies
Ae
Simmer down now. Pete still has the men's scoring record and there is a decent chance Clark's record could be beat in 3 years
Seriously Pete could have beaten her in a simple game of horse shooting from less than 15 feet..

He was a master at trick shots.

i watch the wnba as much as i do the nba, zero.

caitlin's contract is the result the wnba players union negotiated agreement with the league. if she has any positive affect on earnings, that will be reflected in union salaries down the road. i would guess she'll make millions on third party endorsements though.

240417-caitlin-clark-ch-1245-fdfe63.jpg
Make sure to get you a pair of Nike floppers!!😜

Professional 3 on 3 league founded by Ice Cube

Basically the only reason 3 on 3 is an Olympic sport

Has to be a tempting offer. He said publicly she could play in the Big3 and wnba without issue on their end at least.
never knew they had womans teams in the big 3?

probably not. i don't watch dean wade and other former k-state players in the nba. i'm simply not into pro sports.

i defended caitlin here against absurd comments by N fans, little else. she was great for the women's game. she was also 1-2 v. k-state wbb.
It is noble of you to come here with your power towel and defend his honor.

The WNBA should start a team in Iowa.
The. Des Moines Jazz. Make the players city employees and put them on the payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
I guess the WNBA can't afford to pay its stars.
Affordability is the key. I'm not judging her contract one way or the other but in general you always have to look at the draw of professional men's vs. professional women's basketball. Which league is making more money and how much more? That drives the salaries. And in the end that comes down to what the fans want to see (and will be willing to pay for seeing).

Reactions: RedMyMind
The WNBA should start a team in Iowa.
The. Des Moines Jazz. Make the players city employees and put them on the payroll.

In all seriousness, I think they have a G league team there...could use the same bldg. I went to DesMoines for first time last summer w/wife, rented a super cool old home in a great spot close to everything. Had a freaking blast. Very cool town, enjoyed it so much we'e going back next month. Super cycling and outdoor friendly overall. Only issue was the terrible homelessness. It was so bad that if we lived there I wouldn't let her ride her bike alone. They all camp right next to the bike paths and stand within inches of it and its very uncomfortable to ride past.

Huge tax break - it’s a charity
Combined Federal and State Corporate Income Tax Rates in 2022. Corporations in the United States pay federal corporate income taxes levied at a 21 percent rate.

i guess you're saying the remaining 79% is charity, idk? i did see that caitlin is signing on with nike for millions, as forecasted in another post above.

In all seriousness, I think they have a G league team there...could use the same bldg. I went to DesMoines for first time last summer w/wife, rented a super cool old home in a great spot close to everything. Had a freaking blast. Very cool town, enjoyed it so much we'e going back next month. Super cycling and outdoor friendly overall. Only issue was the terrible homelessness. It was so bad that if we lived there I wouldn't let her ride her bike alone. They all camp right next to the bike paths and stand within inches of it and its very uncomfortable to ride past.
That's an interesting post.

Does anyone know how the Omaha pro volleyball team attendance is?

Can’t imagine a women’s Pro basketball team during the summer in which the CWS takes up all the parking space for 2 weeks.

we all know why the vast majority of people watch women's sports. It is because they have tight or revealing clothes. Maybe the WNBA needs hotter women and booty shorts

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Professional 3 on 3 league founded by Ice Cube

Basically the only reason 3 on 3 is an Olympic sport

Has to be a tempting offer. He said publicly she could play in the Big3 and wnba without issue on their end at least.
Let’s give 5 million to a someone who literally wouldn’t get a shot of if they played in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT