ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Summer to Winter in just a few hours!

Yeah after the sweltering August we'll take moisture any way we can get it, but this is kind of crazy.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not very common that you go from near 100 and 45 a couple days later without severe storms. Good thing we had the cool down transition day yesterday. Sunday the wind was from the sw and then went W. That saved our bacon. If it would have been from the se we would have had much more energy to work with and probably would have had major storms

Reactions: scarletred
I love it. We needed a cool down!
the Wyoming DOT webcams are fun to scroll through right now. Man I wish I had time to head out there right now but my favorite restaurants and lodges are closed right now anyway. Sigh. Maybe next year. Hopefully I live that long. I've been saying next year now for about 3 years. One of these days I'm just going to point my truck west and keep driving until I can smell the pines in the air and see where the water in the Missouri is coming from.

the Wyoming DOT webcams are fun to scroll through right now. Man I wish I had time to head out there right now but my favorite restaurants and lodges are closed right now anyway. Sigh. Maybe next year. Hopefully I live that long. I've been saying next year now for about 3 years. One of these days I'm just going to point my truck west and keep driving until I can smell the pines in the air and see where the water in the Missouri is coming from.
Sounds great, I hope you do it!

Reactions: bshirt73
I love the drive through WY and MT. Big sky country is where it's at.

Reactions: bshirt73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT