ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Raiders vs Chargers

PeliniTheCrutch

Defensive Coordinator
Jul 4, 2016
Man this could be horrible.

As an Omaha guy, it is interesting seeing a guy I had to gameplan against a couple times(Easton Stick) starting. And if he goes down, then the CB guy(Duggan) steps in.

For my Raiders…honestly Maxx Crosby is about the only guy I can watch from this group anymore. But man…you don’t see DE’s play as many snaps with the amount of effort he plays with in the NFL. A total freak.

As an Omaha guy, it is interesting seeing a guy I had to gameplan against a couple times(Easton Stick) starting. And if he goes down, then the CB guy(Duggan) steps in.

For my Raiders…honestly Maxx Crosby is about the only guy I can watch from this group anymore. But man…you don’t see DE’s play as many snaps with the amount of effort he plays with in the NFL. A total freak.
Hey! I beat him in the only game I ever coached against him in. We basically ran a 3-5-3/3-3-5.

I was terrified of rushing him because I figured he would just scramble past all my guys.

Are you watching it now?

The Raiders just scored the third most points in NFL history and second most points for a team that got shutout the week before. I realize that the Chargers were missing Herbert. Still a big WOW.

Reactions: otismotis08

I was so mad about the last game against Minnesota so didn’t bother to watch this one, so I checked the final score tonight and spat out my drink in the cartoon-y way when I saw it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT