ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NHL Playoffs

king_kong_

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
This is a great time of year with all the hockey/hoops stuff

I try to watch as much NBA playoffs as I can but always seem to have hockey on instead

Insanely entertaining product, tough MF’ers out on the ice

Absolutely! Hockey is definitely my second favorite sport! Rooting for anyone in particular?
I live in CO, so I suppose the Avs

but I really don't care who wins it all & I watch as much of all the series as I can

several absolute beauties in Rd 1 - TORvBOS, Vegas v Dallas, the FL teams & more

I think panthers win the whole thing !
nothing like baseball and hockey playoffs - any team can get hot and win it

NFL sometimes has the last seed in their respective conference make the Super Bowl but not often that they win it all

NBA playoffs basically never has early round upsets

Love playoff and live hockey. Big Blackhawks fan, but have adopted the Canes as my new team since I live here. The games at PNC are fun as hell and it's nice enough here to tailgate even during the winter, so that is a plus.

Reactions: king_kong_
I would like to see Toronto make a deep playoff run, but I'm afraid the city is in for another letdown.

There's a reason they call the team the Make Beliefs.
I have some friends that are season ticket holders and they have such a love hate. He actually quit drinking because he was getting too hammered because of how much they always suck in the playoffs.

I think I posted last year that I ran into the Panthers in a hotel lobby in Toronto during the playoffs. Looked like a great bunch of guys to have on your side in a bar fight! That's the full extent of my hockey knowledge.
Alright. How many bar fights have you been in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT