ADVERTISEMENT

OT Nasdaq

TampaBaySkers

Athletic Director
Oct 30, 2010
Nasdaq is dropping harder than the NBA ratings. Good time to buy some “cheap” tech stocks? Or is this just the beginning of a big drop?

With what the FED has been doing, this might be about as big of a drop as we see for a while. Time to start watching commodities to see where the real money is going.

crypto is down as well.. I'm considering an entry point, but don't want to get rekt.

the fed's new 'policy' change seems as though they will let things run hot inflation wise.. so can't sit on the sidelines very long.

Reactions: bluenrg
Today’s reduction, in my opinion, is all about investors who made a ton on the tech stocks, selling off for a little profit (aka, put some cash in your pocket).

They will get back in and sell off again when they earn another 10%. This additional money is also keeping the real estate market going strong.

Reactions: Bugeater
Today’s reduction, in my opinion, is all about investors who made a ton on the tech stocks, selling off for a little profit (aka, put some cash in your pocket).

They will get back in and sell off again when they earn another 10%. This additional money is also keeping the real estate market going strong.

The American way.

Nasdaq is dropping harder than the NBA ratings. Good time to buy some “cheap” tech stocks? Or is this just the beginning of a big drop?
In my opinion, the rebound in the stock market was the biggest gift stock market investors could get. It’s time to take your gains and put them into safe places for a bumpy ride ahead.

The Great Recession, second worst financial disaster to only the Great Depression, had 16 million people unemployed at one point. We have over 30 million collecting unemployment benefits right now. As soon as the additional stimulus the unemployed are getting stops, foreclosures, repossessions, and bankruptcies will climb up. With more potential shutdowns, this thing will be very ugly, especially for the lower income folks.

Add to this that in the last few months, new applications for brokerage accounts have spiked. That means people who have likely never invested before are gearing up to invest. The herd is never right, they are setting themselves up for slaughter.

Time to do what Warren Buffett is the master at. Practice patience. He will forgo some short term gains knowing that things will really be on sale in the future.

The Stock Market has made no sense for quite a while.

Why it was sky-rocketing while unemployment and businesses were being shuttered amid a pandedmic is beyond any belief this summer. No longer do people with any common sense invest, it is simply about "movers and shakers" that make huge $s amid trying times for many.

The only market plays worth playing anymore are ETFs. Play for or against a 'market'. Not nearly as volatile, but you can make some serious money.

Nasdaq is due for a correction. The rest of the market is still getting right from March.

The Stock Market has made no sense for quite a while.

Why it was sky-rocketing while unemployment and businesses were being shuttered amid a pandedmic is beyond any belief this summer. No longer do people with any common sense invest, it is simply about "movers and shakers" that make huge $s amid trying times for many.

The only market plays worth playing anymore are ETFs. Play for or against a 'market'. Not nearly as volatile, but you can make some serious money.

What are ETF’s?

Another rough day for the nasdaq.... At least initially.

AAPL down 5.7% & tesla down 15% in pre market

Sold my NKLA today.
nkla.jpg

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The hell is that? A penny stock?

Here are two pharma plays if you want them:

$TAK - convalescent plasma treatment for COVID in trial now
$BIIB - Alzheimer's treatment news soon
$BIIB looks attractive for fundamentals initially. I'll need to dive into that one more.

The hell is that? A penny stock?

Here are two pharma plays if you want them:

$TAK - convalescent plasma treatment for COVID in trial now
$BIIB - Alzheimer's treatment news soon

$BIIB

There's the pop. Up 40% today on news of its Alzheimer's treatment.

$BIIB looks attractive for fundamentals initially. I'll need to dive into that one more.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT