ADVERTISEMENT

On3 with Raiola at #17?

If he ends up N, he’ll be #1 to all of us. If not, it’s nice that we’ll be able to refer to him as “just #17”

Reactions: BleedRed78
Was listening to an on3 commentator on YouTube talking about Raiola flipping to NU and they said #17 ranking figures he is dropping further.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Which one of those do the crystal balls?
Don’t pay any attention to them.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
Yep

Rivals #2
247 #2
ESPN #8
On3 #35

images

On3 worse then scout was at the end of scout’s days for us old timers that remember what we called “tos”. On3 also does historical rankings, for time periods the website didn’t exist. So they pretend to have a lot of credibility in their rankings do to history. A history in which they had hindsight to value players

On3 worse then scout was at the end of scout’s days for us old timers that remember what we called “tos”. On3 also does historical rankings, for time periods the website didn’t exist. So they pretend to have a lot of credibility in their rankings do to history. A history in which they had hindsight to value players
One theory was their analyst(s) watched him at Elite 11 last Summer and felt his accuracy wasn’t the best. Ever since that time he has dropped a few times in their ratings. But they are the outlier. Everyone else thinks he‘s great. Who knows. Maybe they will be proven right. It’s just an opinion and they still rank him very highly.

Which one of those do the crystal balls?
Don’t pay any attention to them.
Do you watch the “free” YouTube shows from all three of the Husker major message boards? All three services YouTube shows are good. I saw the 247 guys today defending their broken crystal balls. They admitted frustration — yet had a sense of humor about “failing” — but felt the Raiola situation really messed up all predictions. And it’s hard to argue with them. At least all three of the local providers have experienced adults. (I can’t get over on3’s 12-year old “portal national expert.” )

Last edited:
Do you watch the “free” YouTube shows from all three of the Husker major message boards? All three services YouTube shows are good. I saw the 247 guys today defending their broken crystal balls. They admitted frustration — yet had a sense of humor about “failing” — but felt the Raiola situation really messed up all predictions. And it’s hard to argue with them. At least all three of the local providers have experienced adults. (I can’t get over on3’s 12-year old “portal national expert.” )
It’s beyond stupid to pay any attention to these self inflated “experts”

When you watch his film you have to wonder if the IQ of these guys is above 30. How in the hell could he even be out of the top 5?

I understand dropping a place or two but what's up with the big drop in ranking? Not that #17 is bad and in the end doesn't mean much.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution use to publish their Top 100 HS players in the country every week up to signing day. For the 1992 recruiting class, they had Tommie Frazier as the #1 player in the country up until the time he committed to Nebraska, then he fell completely out of the Top 100.

Last edited:
If Riaola is a competitive kid which I think he is, this will all just be motivation for the kid and that's good for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT