ADVERTISEMENT

OT: mRNA vaccines moves to the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of conflicting opinions here.

How long until posters get flagged by the Harris administration for posting misinformation.
I'll tell you what isn't an opinion ... we did this to ourselves ... Lincoln was right, we'll be the author of our own destruction.
irrational fear + irrational ambition = irrational aggression = oppression.
^^^ the most important equation in all of human history
solution: Antifaucism

I bet if you asked that guy what the simple definition of sensitivity, specificity, positive/negative predictive value, prevalence and incidence he would give you a blank look. But he’s qualified to offer his expert opinion on the parameters of pcr testing outcomes. By far the biggest and loudest clown on this board.
agreed. GBR is a complete moron. i wish he would move to one of the conspiracy sites and push his narrative over there

This is all that many of us ask. That and the right to be exposed to all information so that we can make up our own decisions about what is best in our individual situations. The Biden Administration is on a fast train to denying both those things.
exaggerate much? you can read more than you could read in a lifetime all for free and at your convenience whenever you want. Go for it.
no one is stopping you

• Haha
Reactions: Antwill
Saying 600,000 Americans died from covid is as dumb as saying Joe Biden got 80 million votes.
we all know that without cheating and using preprogrammed voting machines Trump would not have gotten more than 1 vote. Thats truth. There is no way anyone in any state voted for Trump. To say he got 2 votes is just dumb. Much dumber than saying 80 million people voted for biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Antwill
#1 PCR test cycles are being ran in to the 40's which should never happen.
#2 Every positive PCR test is being counted as a covid case - this is inflating the numbers, which the news reports and causes panic, and then some pearl clutching fool goes on the internet and says how scared they are about being able to play football in 2 months.

This is fraud.

"Unfortunately, results from the US are showing that cycling thresholds (CT) in the US are too sensitive, as many of them have set the limit at 37 to 40. At these thresholds, the tests are able to detect genetic fragments from past infections which no longer pose risks. For Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, a CT beyond 35 is already too sensitive.

Meanwhile, the CDC has said that it can no longer detect any live virus in a sample processed at thresholds above 33. A more reasonable cutoff would be at 30 and below. A statement from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) shows that the government does not specify the CT, and it is the laboratories and commercial manufacturers that determine it.

Moreover, the New York Times discovered that a majority of test results sent to doctors do not indicate the CT, which is important data that could inform how they deal with a patient.

Mandavilli also reports on tests conducted by two laboratories. Analysis of the tests processed by the Wadsworth Center shows that in July, the lab identified 794 positive tests using a threshold of 40 cycles. Using 35 as CT, positive results dropped by almost half, and about 70% of tests were no longer judged to be positive with a threshold of 30 cycles. A similar result was recorded in Massachusetts. 85-90% of people who tested positive in July using a CT of 40 were judged to be negative when CT was lowered to 30 cycles."

It should be noted that this article is from a huge panic pusher for the NYT.

In this WHO article they discuss the increase in false positives for people with no symptoms because they're running the cycles too high. https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

Maybe you forgot all this stuff. But I'm pretty sure we've discussed it before. Your notion that the PCR test virtually eliminates false positives is complete garbage.

If people want to get booster shots that's on them. It'll just make my pfizer stock go up.

Maybe we can build some more field hospitals that we'll never use - after all, the delta variant is more contagious right?
the media might obsess over the positive case count but i think in general what most people are concerned about are the increase in hospitalizations and continued deaths. you can argue over the accuracy of the tests if that makes your conspiracy theories seem more real to you but the real problem isnt the increasing positive tests. Its the increasing hospitalizations and in some places deaths. those are not the result of a bad test.

I truly envy the Japanese

hara-kari is a dignified tradition that should've made the leap into the Western World

I'll tell you what isn't an opinion ... we did this to ourselves ... Lincoln was right, we'll be the author of our own destruction.
irrational fear + irrational ambition = irrational aggression = oppression.
^^^ the most important equation in all of human history
solution: Antifaucism
Irony that you don’t see your opinion is a part of the problem. By definition, the word ration expresses communication in the form of numbers. The communication of numbers is basis of scientific principle and is why peer reviewed, well-controlled studies are what paint the truths about the virus.

Spend some time on PubMed reading some of the research on the virus. You really don’t have to fear the virus to respect it. Challenge some of the ideas you have been told by others.

GBR is on here sharing his absolute expertise on PCR technology and how we overinflate case counts but then in another comment talking about how the case fatality ratio is so low that we shouldn’t fear the virus. Apparently his common sense failed to help him see the connection between case counts and case fatality ratios. If we overinflate case counts then isn’t this virus much more deadly than we think? One of his ideas on the virus completely invalidates another idea he shares.

You can’t choose to believe the science when it’s convenient. Arm yourself with information that isn’t spoon fed to you by someone you believe to be credible. It’s ok to read about the conspiracies, but also understand that a conspiracy is a theory in the absence of confirmatory data and can easily be engineered for nefarious purposes by bad actors (masks being dangerous for example).

It does make me chuckle that the people that are most against admitting that Covid is dangerous are probably the ones most vocal about needing a gun to protect themselves. Chances of dying from homicide are even lower than from the virus but we need more guns. If you are white the chance drops even lower, but who would ever let logic rear it’s ugly head…. Carry on.

Reactions: regionsdoc
the media might obsess over the positive case count but i think in general what most people are concerned about are the increase in hospitalizations and continued deaths. you can argue over the accuracy of the tests if that makes your conspiracy theories seem more real to you but the real problem isnt the increasing positive tests. Its the increasing hospitalizations and in some places deaths. those are not the result of a bad test.
Bingo, you have less than zero credibility in my opinion. You make statements and I challenge you with straight forward questions that you can never seem to reply to. But yet you can make crazy comments about Trump and it is gospel. I guess that fits the narrative of those on the left though, you have to live through threats of fear and hate.

"The thing we’re extraordinarily confident about is that we are going to see this in the next few years.”

Quote delivered just days before 45 took office in Jan 2017. The Wuhan Lab funding was reauthroized shortly after this quote. It had been terminated years earlier at the instruction of BHO.

"The thing we’re extraordinarily confident about is that we are going to see this in the next few years.”

Quote delivered just days before 45 took office in Jan 2017. The Wuhan Lab funding was reauthroized shortly after this quote. It had been terminated years earlier at the instruction of BHO.
Yet in the beginning of March 2020 he said “ this isn’t nothing more than a flu type and there was no need to worry about it..

Not to mention no need to wear a mask either.🙄

Fauci’s comment:

“Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is 'no doubt' Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency,”

There are infectious disease outbreaks every year.
If you think that Fauci was fore-warning of biological warfare you might be surprised to hear that a lot of us who advocate masks and vaccines think this could have been engineered by China. They aren’t mutually exclusive considerations.

Nothing but integrity and transparency in D.C. (and our elections). Are others enjoying Utopia as much as me?

Last edited:
Reactions: GBRforLife1
GBR is on here sharing his absolute expertise on PCR technology and how we overinflate case counts but then in another comment talking about how the case fatality ratio is so low that we shouldn’t fear the virus. Apparently his common sense failed to help him see the connection between case counts and case fatality ratios. If we overinflate case counts then isn’t this virus much more deadly than we think? One of his ideas on the virus completely invalidates another idea he shares.

It's difficult to be this wrong, but you're impressive.

I shared a WHO article, a NYTimes article and the words and video of the PCR test inventor. Clearly that's my expertise on it. I mean, your appeal to credentialism should have been exploding - it quoted a doctor of virology! Could you be any more disingenuous? Don't answer. We know your political party.

Oh man you totally got me. Imagine sitting there thinking the cfr is accurate as well. It's only where it is because they're counting 600K+ dead which all of us other than disingenuous frauds recognize is totally wrong.

Just think:
A virus so dangerous if you wear a piece of cloth over your face you'll be ok.
A virus so deadly they laid off nurses and shut down entire wings of hospitals.
A virus so severe you might think it's allergies.

It's amazing how many scumbags work in the medical field and have been absolutely exposed. You're just another.

Reactions: Big10domination
Fauci’s comment:

“Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is 'no doubt' Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency,”

There are infectious disease outbreaks every year.
If you think that Fauci was fore-warning of biological warfare you might be surprised to hear that a lot of us who advocate masks and vaccines think this could have been engineered by China. They aren’t mutually exclusive considerations.
Then it's not really a surprise.

Does it physically hurt you to be honest and genuine?

[QUOTE="ExcellentBread, post: 6880860, "If we overinflate case counts then isn’t this virus much more deadly than we think? One of his ideas on the virus completely invalidates another idea he shares."
[/QUOTE]

Your blind spot is bigger than I give you credit for if you don't understand why inflating numbers is helpful to the lockdown, virus, mask crowd.

It's difficult to be this wrong, but you're impressive.

I shared a WHO article, a NYTimes article and the words and video of the PCR test inventor. Clearly that's my expertise on it. I mean, your appeal to credentialism should have been exploding - it quoted a doctor of virology! Could you be any more disingenuous? Don't answer. We know your political party.

Oh man you totally got me. Imagine sitting there thinking the cfr is accurate as well. It's only where it is because they're counting 600K+ dead which all of us other than disingenuous frauds recognize is totally wrong.

Just think:
A virus so dangerous if you wear a piece of cloth over your face you'll be ok.
A virus so deadly they laid off nurses and shut down entire wings of hospitals.
A virus so severe you might think it's allergies.

It's amazing how many scumbags work in the medical field and have been absolutely exposed. You're just another.

I for one trust Jen completely. It's not like she said one thing about Cuba that was patently disconnected from objective reality and then did a 180 a few days later after her boss publicly disagreed with her. Just more proof which side of the aisle lets others do their thinking for them, ooops, I mean DOESN'T let others do their thinking for them.

It does make me chuckle that the people that are most against admitting that Covid is dangerous are probably the ones most vocal about needing a gun to protect themselves. Chances of dying from homicide are even lower than from the virus but we need more guns. If you are white the chance drops even lower, but who would ever let logic rear it’s ugly head…. Carry on.
This is a incredible lack of critical thinking. Bravo.

I for one trust Jen completely. It's not like she said one thing about Cuba that was patently disconnected from objective reality and then did a 180 a few days later after her boss publicly disagreed with her. Just more proof which side of the aisle lets others do their thinking for them, ooops, I mean DOESN'T let others do their thinking for them.
Pretty safe on your part. What could go wrong?

exaggerate much? you can read more than you could read in a lifetime all for free and at your convenience whenever you want. Go for it.
no one is stopping you
I'd like to think that you couldn't be this out of touch with what's going on with the White House actually having said out loud that they are working with social media companies to censor "misinformation" and also looking at ways to censor text messages. If you aren't aware of it, do a search and find out what's going on. Unfortunately, people like you are legion. They either don't know what is happening with the violations of our Constitutional rights or they simply support those violations as necessary to protect us from this plague. Either way, you're flat out wrong.

I'd lay off the bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT