ADVERTISEMENT

OT: mRNA vaccines moves to the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
That natural immunity is ignored is a disgrace. Especially since 99%+ survive and the pcr test being run at high cycles is totally fraudulent. The delta variant is nothing more than panic and fear mongering from the same people who have been telling us the sky is falling for 18 months.
I think you'll find that the Delta variant ends up being more than just panic. My wife just had an unvaccinated patient die from it. I dunno. We'll see but I'm not liking what I'm seeing in the way this thing seems to be taking off again.

PCR testing is an interesting technology. Old methods relied primarily on actually identifying an organism and in some cases could take weeks to run. PCR tests for and can find very small amounts of actual genetic material from the pathogen. It's a tremendous advancement in particular for veterinarians for some difficult to diagnose diseases like Mycobacterium paratuberculosis (Johne's Disease) and can detect the organism before the animal is actually clinically ill. IF a patient has the typical symptoms and is PCR positive, they've got the disease. That isn't a false COVID positive.

I think you'll find that the Delta variant ends up being more than just panic. My wife just had an unvaccinated patient die from it. I dunno. We'll see but I'm not liking what I'm seeing in the way this thing seems to be taking off again.

PCR testing is an interesting technology. Old methods relied primarily on actually identifying an organism and in some cases could take weeks to run. PCR tests for and can find very small amounts of actual genetic material from the pathogen. It's a tremendous advancement in particular for veterinarians for some difficult to diagnose diseases like Mycobacterium paratuberculosis (Johne's Disease) and can detect the organism before the animal is actually clinically ill. IF a patient has the typical symptoms and is PCR positive, they've got the disease. That isn't a false COVID positive.
Just had a student who has been waiting to get vaccinated (half vaccine hesitance, half she hasn't responded well to flu vaccines) just get a call from her doc father to get the vaccine as he is seeing a lot of younger folk getting slammed by Delta.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz

If that were the case there'd be no reason to run the tests at 40 cycles.

Just had a student who has been waiting to get vaccinated (half vaccine hesitance, half she hasn't responded well to flu vaccines) just get a call from her doc father to get the vaccine as he is seeing a lot of younger folk getting slammed by Delta.
Whenever people want to persuade people they use fluid terms like "a lot" or "surging" or "spiking" or "slammed" because that allows the issue to run wild in the minds of others. It's garbage.

I don't think you understand how testing works whether its an agar gel immunodefusion test, ELISA or a PCR test. The test parameters are designed at appropriate levels. The original testing was pretty sketchy. The PCR testing is extremely accurate now but a positive test has no bearing on whether or not the person is ill from the virus. In fact, PCR testing is more likely to have a false negative than anything.

Reactions: Antwill
The test parameters are designed at appropriate levels. The original testing was pretty sketchy. The PCR testing is extremely accurate now but a positive test has no bearing on whether or not the person is ill from the virus.
You're a smart guy with a lot of experience, but sir, you are a wonder at contradicting yourself.

It has been widely shown that the PRC testing, as ran, was illegitimate to the point of being fraudulent, way beyond sketchy. Which sketchy test parameters are appropriate? And it was used to inflate "cases" and push the pandemic narrative.

The only way it's accurate now is if they've lowered the cycles the tests are run at. I suppose now we're just supposed to trust that it's appropriate. It's amazing how that has coincided with a change in the oval office.

Next we'll hear that the spread is "exponential" even though we all saw how fraudulent that was.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
You're a smart guy with a lot of experience, but sir, you are a wonder at contradicting yourself.

It has been widely shown that the PRC testing, as ran, was illegitimate to the point of being fraudulent, way beyond sketchy. Which sketchy test parameters are appropriate? And it was used to inflate "cases" and push the pandemic narrative.

The only way it's accurate now is if they've lowered the cycles the tests are run at. I suppose now we're just supposed to trust that it's appropriate. It's amazing how that has coincided with a change in the oval office.

Next we'll hear that the spread is "exponential" even though we all saw how fraudulent that was.
How many PCR reactions have you performed? Any? If so, why don't you clue folks in on how they work. If not, I can help.

How many PCR reactions have you performed? Any? If so, why don't you clue folks in on how they work. If not, I can help.
The same number that you've performed. When a tissue sample is blown up above 34 cycles, you get huge numbers of false-positive results. Lord Fauci himself has acknowledged this. Regardless, the FDA recommends tests up to 40 cycles. This explains reports of rising COVID case numbers. Cycle up or cycle down depending on what supports your narrative the best.

I bet if you asked that guy what the simple definition of sensitivity, specificity, positive/negative predictive value, prevalence and incidence he would give you a blank look. But he’s qualified to offer his expert opinion on the parameters of pcr testing outcomes. By far the biggest and loudest clown on this board.

Reactions: Raging_Bull
The same number that you've performed. When a tissue sample is blown up above 34 cycles, you get huge numbers of false-positive results. Lord Fauci himself has acknowledged this. Regardless, the FDA recommends tests up to 40 cycles. This explains reports of rising COVID case numbers. Cycle up or cycle down depending on what supports your narrative the best.
So you've performed or overseen the completion of nearly 2,000 PCR reactions in the past 25 years? What do you study?
There is plenty of information from reliable sources that explain the relationship between Covid PCR protocols and false positives, which are quite low. But if you've cooked it up in your head that folks added a couple of cycles to juice Covid numbers to support lock downs, no amount of information anyone can give will help.

Last edited:
So you've performed or overseen the completion of nearly 2,000 PCR reactions in the past 25 years? What do you study?
There is plenty of information from reliable sources that explain the relationship between Covid PCR protocols and false positives, which are quite low. But if you've cooked it up in your head that folks added a couple of cycles to juice Covid numbers to support lock downs, no amount of information anyone can give will help.
In Great Britain, deaths via Delta are nearly 6 times higher among vaccinated people. Now, considering roughly 80% of Brits took the jab, those numbers sort of make sense considering that we know the vaccine does not prevent transmission or infection (what good is it?). They're not protected. The virus is going to do what it's going to do. The elderly, especially in poor health, will struggle with this as they do with any flu or pneumonia. The lies and hysteria used to promote fear and stifle life among the rest of society is a crime against humanity.

I bet if you asked that guy what the simple definition of sensitivity, specificity, positive/negative predictive value, prevalence and incidence he would give you a blank look. But he’s qualified to offer his expert opinion on the parameters of pcr testing outcomes. By far the biggest and loudest clown on this board.
I bet I can copy and paste as well as any of you anonymous, self-appointed message board 'experts' and their fluffers. Follow the science they said! 2 weeks to flatten the curve! We're not participating in your charade. Never have. I don't expect to see you around in 4 weeks when this virus does not result in the death count you're secretly hoping for.

I bet I can copy and paste as well as any of you anonymous, self-appointed message board 'experts' and their fluffers. Follow the science they said! 2 weeks to flatten the curve! We're not participating in your charade. Never have. I don't expect to see you around in 4 weeks when this virus does not result in the death count you're secretly hoping for.
Oh so I was the one commenting on the validity of PCR testing…. I have taken post-grad biostats, but I’m nowhere near credible to comment on the subject. The fact that GBR, who I’m not even sure completed high school, is commenting on it’s validity is ironic. You defending him is not surprising. I’m really not offering much of an opinion other than my feeling about vaccination being a good idea given the stats we have observed in the US. Otherwise my purpose here is to call out bad actors for misinformation. Care to share what led you to note that covid is more deadly for vaccinated than unvaccinated people? The data sure isn’t supporting that.

Look at Iowa’s hospitalization since the start of June. It is low, that isn’t concerning. What is concerning is that 30-40 year olds are being hospitalized at levels greater than 70-79 year olds and 80+. Why do you think that is? Are you just choosing to ignore what is happening at hospitals in Arkansas and Missouri? Why do you think that won’t happen here?

Oh so I was the one commenting on the validity of PCR testing…. I have taken post-grad biostats, but I’m nowhere near credible to comment on the subject. The fact that GBR, who I’m not even sure completed high school, is commenting on it’s validity is ironic. You defending him is not surprising. I’m really not offering much of an opinion other than my feeling about vaccination being a good idea given the stats we have observed in the US. Otherwise my purpose here is to call out bad actors for misinformation. Care to share what led you to note that covid is more deadly for vaccinated than unvaccinated people? The data sure isn’t supporting that.

Look at Iowa’s hospitalization since the start of June. It is low, that isn’t concerning. What is concerning is that 30-40 year olds are being hospitalized at levels greater than 70-79 year olds and 80+. Why do you think that is? Are you just choosing to ignore what is happening at hospitals in Arkansas and Missouri? Why do you think that won’t happen here?
less iowegians is a feature, not a bug

It's a hoax. Derp.

This may be evidence of the enhanced immune response the critics of the vaccine have been warning about.
Data doesn’t support your evidence

90% of Iowa's hospitalized COVID-19 patients aren't vaccinated

Delta Is Driving a Wedge Through Missouri

“Those ICUs are also filling with younger patients, in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, including many with no underlying health problems….
every physician and nurse in Missouri whom I spoke with told me that the 30- and 40-something COVID-19 patients they’re now seeing are much sicker than those they saw last year. “That age group did get COVID before, but they didn’t usually end up in the ICU like they are now,” Jonathan Brown, a respiratory therapist at Mercy, told me. Nurses are watching families navigate end-of-life decisions for young people who have no advance directives or other legal documents in place.
Almost every COVID-19 patient in Springfield’s hospitals is unvaccinated, and the dozen or so exceptions are all either elderly or immunocompromised people.”

ALL COVID PATIENTS IN LA COUNTY-RUN HOSPITALS ARE UNVACCINATED, OFFICIAL SAYS

FLORIDA COVID CRISIS: 71 Die On Tuesday, 39,000 New Cases In Week

“Health officials say those becoming critically ill — and dying — are the unvaccinated and increasingly part of a younger demographic.”

This healthy young woman who treated Covid patients just died of Covid-19. You will see many similar examples of the toxic misinformation you spread here on her twitter.

Olivia Guidry regularly treated COVID-19 patients as an emergency room nurse at Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center.
Her death has sparked debate on social media because Guidry shared anti-vaccine rhetoric on her Twitter account in 2020.

"This vaccine has been released using recombinant DNA faster than any vaccine in the world. It manipulates your DNA at the tiniest molecular level. Do. Not. Get. It. It's not safe," Guidry wrote in a July 2020 tweet.

She also tweeted in July 2020: "Am I the only one thinking they are trying to see how much they can control us? We are a straight-up social experiment."

Dr. Frank Courmier, an intensive care unit physician at Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, said virtually every COVID-19 patient he's treated in the past few months has not been vaccinated.
"We've had almost no vaccinated patients admitted," Courmier said in a Tuesday interview. "I think we've had one total for as far back as I can remember. All these patients currently right now are unvaccinated."

Last edited:
Came across this today. I am pretty well convinced we are not hearing the truth about a lot of this stuff around the world. So here we are all arguing both sides based on often misleading and suppressed information and there is power in all of this. My wife was reading a bizarre article about the "super soldiers" that China has been developing. In the meantime, with the way the world is going, control of people seems to be where we are headed - whether it is on a large scale like Communist China does or how we are moving towards a false feeling of independence.

I was talking to a friend who is a missionary in New Zealand where is wife is from. The people's view of the U.S. is based on what the media feed of riots in Minnesota and Portland shows, not much else. Biden is portrayed as all good, Trump all bad, that's what they know. They easily give in to government controls and simply do not understand personal freedoms like we do here in the U.S. Anyway, off the soapbox. Here is an article on a "study" in Israel on infection rates.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-16-covid-infection-creates-real-immunity-vaccines-destroy.html

Reactions: dinglefritz

You need to show me the proof that PCR testing is fraudulent. There were some issues initially with cross reactivity but they corrected those problems fairly quickly. The CDC's testing those first few months was horrendous but those weren't PCR tests. The quick tests are still not very reliable and that's why they're using PCR testing as a confirmatory process. PCR testing now virtually eliminates false positives.

This virus is going to continue to circulate in the population and especially the elderly and other vulnerable people are going to lkely need booster vaccinations just like for the flu. One of the reasons we've never had a vaccine for Corona virus colds is that huge number of variations out there and the fairly rapid mutations. Every Dr. I've talked to recently believes that not only did this virus come from the Wuhan lab but that China was messing around with enhancing it. This damned thing isn't going away and we need to figure out how to live with it without changing our way of life.

There is something funny that has happened though that I do find weird. Operation warp speed was the brain child of the Trump Admin and got a vaccine out the door, but a lot of the holdouts are Trump people... Weird contradiction there. On the flip side, Biden and Harris super skeptical and now all of the sudden are the biggest pushers. Weird situations all around.
Facts^^^^
I was NEVER going to get a vax for something that hadn't been tested properly, (no liability for drug companies)
Was never going to take a vax for something that is 99.7% survivable . I'm closing in on 60, take zero meds and have zero health issues. I cook my own food most of the time so I know what's in it.
Every person I know who died of it was fat, had co-morbidities and was a walking heart attack/stroke etc

My wife's aunt who dropped over brain dead of a stroke, (right in front of her kids) had every medical condition (self induced from her lifestyle) Strangely after laying in a hospital for 2weeks hooked to ventilator because she was brain dead. Suddenly died of covid.........wtf knew?

BINGO. Been saying this from the start
The whole pandemic was made from statistics. Throw in old sick people in nursing homes, have a few deaths and infection rates through the roof. The Spanish flu was a real pandemic. You got it in the morning and could be dead before the sun sets

Facts^^^^
I was NEVER going to get a vax for something that hadn't been tested properly, (no liability for drug companies)
Was never going to take a vax for something that is 99.7% survivable . I'm closing in on 60, take zero meds and have zero health issues. I cook my own food most of the time so I know what's in it.
Every person I know who died of it was fat, had co-morbidities and was a walking heart attack/stroke etc

My wife's aunt who dropped over brain dead of a stroke, (right in front of her kids) had every medical condition (self induced from her lifestyle) Strangely after laying in a hospital for 2weeks hooked to ventilator because she was brain dead. Suddenly died of covid.........wtf knew?
I lost a 65 year old friend who had recently retired as the head of radiology at an area hospital. He had been in perfect health before contracting COVID. He spent a month in the hospital with several weeks on a ventilator before he died.

But you do you. YOU in particular at your age have over a 5000 times greater risk of having a serious health issue from COVID than you do from the vaccine.

I lost a 65 year old friend who had recently retired as the head of radiology at an area hospital. He had been in perfect health before contracting COVID. He spent a month in the hospital with several weeks on a ventilator before he died.

But you do you. YOU in particular at your age have over a 5000 times greater risk of having a serious health issue from COVID than you do from the vaccine.
I will do me, and I'll be more likely to die from getting on an airplane for my next vacation or falling out of bed than I will die from covid.

You sure know a lot of old people who have died.

• Wow
Reactions: jbskers
You need to show me the proof that PCR testing is fraudulent. There were some issues initially with cross reactivity but they corrected those problems fairly quickly. The CDC's testing those first few months was horrendous but those weren't PCR tests. The quick tests are still not very reliable and that's why they're using PCR testing as a confirmatory process. PCR testing now virtually eliminates false positives.

This virus is going to continue to circulate in the population and especially the elderly and other vulnerable people are going to lkely need booster vaccinations just like for the flu. One of the reasons we've never had a vaccine for Corona virus colds is that huge number of variations out there and the fairly rapid mutations. Every Dr. I've talked to recently believes that not only did this virus come from the Wuhan lab but that China was messing around with enhancing it. This damned thing isn't going away and we need to figure out how to live with it without changing our way of life.

#1 PCR test cycles are being ran in to the 40's which should never happen.
#2 Every positive PCR test is being counted as a covid case - this is inflating the numbers, which the news reports and causes panic, and then some pearl clutching fool goes on the internet and says how scared they are about being able to play football in 2 months.

This is fraud.

"Unfortunately, results from the US are showing that cycling thresholds (CT) in the US are too sensitive, as many of them have set the limit at 37 to 40. At these thresholds, the tests are able to detect genetic fragments from past infections which no longer pose risks. For Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, a CT beyond 35 is already too sensitive.

Meanwhile, the CDC has said that it can no longer detect any live virus in a sample processed at thresholds above 33. A more reasonable cutoff would be at 30 and below. A statement from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) shows that the government does not specify the CT, and it is the laboratories and commercial manufacturers that determine it.

Moreover, the New York Times discovered that a majority of test results sent to doctors do not indicate the CT, which is important data that could inform how they deal with a patient.

Mandavilli also reports on tests conducted by two laboratories. Analysis of the tests processed by the Wadsworth Center shows that in July, the lab identified 794 positive tests using a threshold of 40 cycles. Using 35 as CT, positive results dropped by almost half, and about 70% of tests were no longer judged to be positive with a threshold of 30 cycles. A similar result was recorded in Massachusetts. 85-90% of people who tested positive in July using a CT of 40 were judged to be negative when CT was lowered to 30 cycles."

It should be noted that this article is from a huge panic pusher for the NYT.

In this WHO article they discuss the increase in false positives for people with no symptoms because they're running the cycles too high. https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

Maybe you forgot all this stuff. But I'm pretty sure we've discussed it before. Your notion that the PCR test virtually eliminates false positives is complete garbage.

If people want to get booster shots that's on them. It'll just make my pfizer stock go up.

Maybe we can build some more field hospitals that we'll never use - after all, the delta variant is more contagious right?

#2 Every positive PCR test is being counted as a covid case - this is inflating the numbers, which the news reports and causes panic, and then some pearl clutching fool goes on the internet and says how scared they are about being able to play football in 2 months.

This is fraud.

"Unfortunately, results from the US are showing that cycling thresholds (CT) in the US are too sensitive, as many of them have set the limit at 37 to 40. At these thresholds, the tests are able to detect genetic fragments from past infections which no longer pose risks. For Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, a CT beyond 35 is already too sensitive.

Meanwhile, the CDC has said that it can no longer detect any live virus in a sample processed at thresholds above 33. A more reasonable cutoff would be at 30 and below. A statement from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) shows that the government does not specify the CT, and it is the laboratories and commercial manufacturers that determine it.

Moreover, the New York Times discovered that a majority of test results sent to doctors do not indicate the CT, which is important data that could inform how they deal with a patient.

Mandavilli also reports on tests conducted by two laboratories. Analysis of the tests processed by the Wadsworth Center shows that in July, the lab identified 794 positive tests using a threshold of 40 cycles. Using 35 as CT, positive results dropped by almost half, and about 70% of tests were no longer judged to be positive with a threshold of 30 cycles. A similar result was recorded in Massachusetts. 85-90% of people who tested positive in July using a CT of 40 were judged to be negative when CT was lowered to 30 cycles."

In this WHO article they discuss the increase in false positives for people with no symptoms because they're running the cycles too high. https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

Maybe you forgot all this stuff. But I'm pretty sure we've discussed it before. Your notion that the PCR test virtually eliminates false positives is complete garbage.

If people want to get booster shots that's on them. It'll just make my pfizer stock go up.

Maybe we can build some more field hospitals that we'll never use - after all, the delta variant is more contagious right?
nice to see there are people who understand what we have been up against from day 1
people need to go to prison when this is all said and done so it never happens again

You don't know that he had perfect health. For all we know he was a year away from needing a triple bypass. Lots of skinny fat people have blocked arteries.

This is fraud.

But, but, but do you have an advanced degree as an actuary? How are you able to discern between 32 and 40? This is extremely complex stuff. Better stay in your lane and let the experts do the heavy mathematical lifting. End sarcasm.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
nice to see there are people who understand what we have been up against from day 1
people need to go to prison when this is all said and done so it never happens again
I hope so. We are losing serious faith in our institutions because we catch them in blatant lies on a daily basis. I hope to regain some soon when the Durham report comes out and we put a couple of FBI agents in prison for lying to the FISA court.

But you do you.
This is all that many of us ask. That and the right to be exposed to all information so that we can make up our own decisions about what is best in our individual situations. The Biden Administration is on a fast train to denying both those things.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
You don't know that he had perfect health. For all we know he was a year away from needing a triple bypass. Lots of skinny fat people have blocked arteries.
He wasn't skinny and he was a hospital employee. As such he had to have annual checkups for their health insurance and they used the "Planet Heart" battery of tests annually for their employees. He just had bad luck on the genetic susceptibility to the virus apparently. Each decade of life that you've passed makes you at a much higher risk for dying from COVID.

Reactions: drubendall
I hope so. We are losing serious faith in our institutions because we catch them in blatant lies on a daily basis. I hope to regain some soon when the Durham report comes out and we put a couple of FBI agents in prison for lying to the FISA court.
I'm afraid that report is going to be buried by the Biden justice department. Too many people hate Trump on both sides of the aisle.

• Sad
This healthy young woman who treated Covid patients just died of Covid-19. You will see many similar examples of the toxic misinformation you spread here on her twitter.

Olivia Guidry regularly treated COVID-19 patients as an emergency room nurse at Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center.
Her death has sparked debate on social media because Guidry shared anti-vaccine rhetoric on her Twitter account in 2020.

"This vaccine has been released using recombinant DNA faster than any vaccine in the world. It manipulates your DNA at the tiniest molecular level. Do. Not. Get. It. It's not safe," Guidry wrote in a July 2020 tweet.

She also tweeted in July 2020: "Am I the only one thinking they are trying to see how much they can control us? We are a straight-up social experiment."
But my freedumb.

Reactions: regionsdoc

“And it was used to inflate "cases" and push the pandemic narrative.”

Stop lying. Just stop. It’s amazing how 600k people, American citizens, who lost their lives can be dehumanized. I wish you could have spent one week in an ICU and taken care of these patients. And had to call their families with updates each day, and ultimately tell them that their loved one died.
And then have decades of experience taking care of Influenza so you’d have even a basic understanding how different this situation is. You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

Stop lying. Just stop. It’s amazing how 600k people, American citizens, who lost their lives can be dehumanized. I wish you could have spent one week in an ICU and taken care of these patients. And had to call their families with updates each day, and ultimately tell them that their loved one died.
And then have decades of experience taking care of Influenza so you’d have even a basic understanding how different this situation is. You have no idea what you are talking about. None.
Saying 600,000 Americans died from covid is as dumb as saying Joe Biden got 80 million votes.

"Stop lying"

"600k lost their lives" to covid.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT