ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mental Health - Nebraska #1

Nebraska #1

WV # 50

@inWV - why is your state so fat, dumb and suffering from mental health issues?

Crazy that we are number 1. I know so many people with depression/anxiety or other problems. 2 that have attempted suicide. I’d be scared to live in WV. : /

Grew up in Nebraska until 13, moved to WV until graduation of HS. Just went back recently… complete dearth of opportunities, mixed with long pride in alcoholism, and the explosion of opioids, has created a hopeless vortex. My buddies and I made a list of classmates who ODd, committed suicide or drank themselves to death… it was long. It’s a shame because WV is a beautiful place, and people there are very kind and funny

• Sad
Reactions: cavalot
Just for interest who does the forgiving? Doesn’t seem to happen much….. just wondering….
Whoever needs to. I agree, I don't think it happens much, which appears to be one of the reasons for the decline. A lot of the times it would require someone to admit they were wrong about something, which doesn't really seem to be a thing anymore.

Reactions: king_kong_
Whoever needs to. I agree, I don't think it happens much, which appears to be one of the reasons for the decline. A lot of the times it would require someone to admit they were wrong about something, which doesn't really seem to be a thing anymore.
Nope.. you just gotta double down on your belief even when data says it’s wrong.

• Love
Reactions: notjaemekon3
a52.jpg

Legitimizing degeneracy and severe mental illness as an approved lifestyle by TPTB is insanity and is destroying society.
People need help, not affirmation and a green light. The help part is not pushed, and if it was, it would be abused by those looking for attention for it as a "lifestyle" and destroyed in the process.
The circle of insanity we're in only adds to people suffering who are legitimately needing and seeking help.

I'm REAL sorry if that kind of response wasn't the intention of the OP but I really don't give a shit.

a52.jpg

Legitimizing degeneracy and severe mental illness as an approved lifestyle by TPTB is insanity and is destroying society.
People need help, not affirmation and a green light. The help part is not pushed, and if it was, it would be abused by those looking for attention for it as a "lifestyle" and destroyed in the process.
The circle of insanity we're in only adds to people suffering who are legitimately needing and seeking help.

I'm REAL sorry if that kind of response wasn't the intention of the OP but I really don't give a shit.
Wait.. so I shouldn’t fvck toasters?

a52.jpg

Legitimizing weirdo behavior isn’t new

I read an interesting study not too long again about birth control and hormone deregulation in women

Essentially it said women on bc marry guys they’re not biologically compatible with because they’re on bc the whole time they meet/date which suppresses certain necessary hormone production and once they go off it to have kids their “senses” come back and they not only despise their spouse (divorce rates) but also have weak offspring (everyone’s a pussy/allergic/athsma/needs meds)

This is the single thing that makes most sense to me when looking at society today vs a generation+ ago

Collateral damage of male/profit dominated “medicine” (God complex) strikes again

I read an interesting study not too long again about birth control and hormone deregulation in women

Essentially it said women on bc marry guys they’re not biologically compatible with because they’re on bc the whole time they meet/date which suppresses certain necessary hormone production and once they go off it to have kids their “senses” come back and they not only despise their spouse (divorce rates) but also have weak offspring (everyone’s a pussy/allergic/athsma/needs meds)

This is the single thing that makes most sense to me when looking at society today vs a generation+ ago

Collateral damage of male/profit dominated “medicine” (God complex) strikes again
Wait.... so your essentially saying that women who are on BC are less horny because they are more promiscuous and thus more apt to settle for marrying guys that they actually don't love, and as an end result produce offspring that are genetically altered in such a way to produce weak/pussified individuals?

Interesting...Would love to know where that study came from!

Wait.... so your essentially saying that women who are on BC are less horny because they are more promiscuous and thus more apt to settle for marrying guys that they actually don't love, and as an end result produce offspring that are genetically altered in such a way to produce weak/pussified individuals?

Interesting...Would love to know where that study came from!
Not even close

The hormones that help them subconsciously decipher who is/isn’t biologically compatible are suppressed when on birth control because it simulates pregnancy in a woman’s body

So they choose a mate based on non-biological signals which leads to repulsion of mate and weak offspring once those hormones come back

Children aren’t supposed to be born with allergies, weak eyes, weak immune systems, weak skeletal systems

1. There’s an amazing amount of weak-minded parents out there.

2. Those are the people teaching their kids(our youth) excuses and blaming instead of grit and overcoming adversity.

a52.jpg

Some toasters are hot.

Smokin

Has to be a connection to lots of my generation having fertility difficulties, as well as most methheads and trailer trash are populating at an alarming rate.

Surprised to see Nebraska at #1 and glad that we are fortunate to not be as bad as other states. My GF and I used to visit California often and the number of mental illness in the streets is so bad. It’s an epidemic. Very sad to see in the most beautiful state that I’ve visited!

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
It feels like sometimes we shoulder burdens without realizing it, and they start to weigh us down. Just like a backpack overflowing with rocks, it can make it tough to navigate life's trails.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Mental health issues across the US will get worse and worse over time. Lack of family structures, cell phones and social media, poor parenting, too many kids have experienced trauma, etc etc etc. Some major changes need to happen, sooner rather than later!
Social media should be eradicated from the earth. I would readily sacrifice the time I spend on it for the greater good.

Reactions: T...Chafes
It feels like sometimes we shoulder burdens without realizing it, and they start to weigh us down. Just like a backpack overflowing with rocks, it can make it tough to navigate life's trails.
Better shoes will helps navigate those trails.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT