ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Pushing them for health issues, or death, down the line just to make sure they get their kickback from a drug company? Yeah... Ok.
Death/disability from measles, diptheria h influenza b epligottitis, etc have gone down dramatically since vaccination was introduced. When was the last case of polio you heard about?
Insurance companies push vaccines because they save them money. I can’t argue with the point that it just happens to be the right thing also.

Death/disability from measles, diptheria h influenza b epligottitis, etc have gone down dramatically since vaccination was introduced. When was the last case of polio you heard about?
Insurance companies push vaccines because they save them money. I can’t argue with the point that it just happens to be the right thing also.
Yes.. love me some vaccines that work. In other words I haven’t met anyone that has polio, but I know many that got covid even though they had the “vax.”

Just admit .. the jab is a flu shot with possible terrible side effects at best

Reactions: GBRforLife1
You have to understand that these troglodytes get their news from other troglodytes on the internet. The boys on this board are mentally disabled and are very bad at math...you can't expect them to even be able to Google things because they wouldn't even know how to read the search results! Everyone who isn't living in a fantasy world knows that the vaccine was amazing, bud! Just let these mashed potato brains live out their e-delusions!

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
You have to understand that these troglodytes get their news from other troglodytes on the internet. The boys on this board are mentally disabled and are very bad at math...you can't expect them to even be able to Google things because they wouldn't even know how to read the search results! Everyone who isn't living in a fantasy world knows that the vaccine was amazing, bud! Just let these mashed potato brains live out their e-delusions!
You better run right out and get your 10th booster!! Flu season is coming sheep boy!!

What’s a Google?

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT