ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Was scope recently in Africa?

A8Ej0CU.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Control the media, control the message. It's a reason why quality has declined so much.

...the real disturbing part was the EU leaders in cahoots with some of our elected leaders trying to keep that off the air...its bad enough they are jailing people over there for dissenting views they express on social media, and those same EU douches are threatening to charge us for the same in our country (i have no idea how they would even do that but hey are talking about it)...but who n the fvck do those douchebags think they are? the worlds thought police?

J Infect. 2024 Apr; 88(4): None.
doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2024.106130
PMCID: PMC10981761
PMID: 38431155

Ivermectin for COVID-19 in adults in the community (PRINCIPLE): An open, randomised, controlled, adaptive platform trial of short- and longer-term outcomes​

The primary analysis included 8811 SARS-CoV-2 positive participants (median symptom duration 5 days), randomised to ivermectin (n = 2157), usual care (n = 3256), and other treatments (n = 3398)

Interpretation​

Ivermectin for COVID-19 is unlikely to provide clinically meaningful improvement in recovery, hospital admissions, or longer-term outcomes. Further trials of ivermectin for SARS-Cov-2 infection in vaccinated community populations appear unwarranted.

These dudes are for from Oxford, so what the F do they know?

Anecdotes for MSM that fit shameful talking points from the last 5 years by a fcktarded fake "health professional."

If you're a doctor and after the last 4+ years you haven't been able to reevaluate and acknowledge how poorly and incorrectly it was handled you're a shitty doctor who watches way too much of the 24 hr news channels.

It's honestly a shame we have people who were sick and had to seek help who even had the possiblity of ending up with a POS like you.

I bet you even put your pronouns in your emails.

The sad thing is you weren't alone. You went along with the crowd. Hope you felt good about being a little follower.

L4VaDdx.jpeg
Anecdotes from my own personal experience. And I’m not alone. It may be fine for you in your 40s sitting in cell Block D Taking furtive glances at your phone at Jo Bobs Twitter feed To believe whatever you want about Covid because you’re in a low risk group. But it is not OK for the millions of Americans, who are in high risk groups, the elderly, the overweight, the immunocompromised. Smokers, diabetics, etc. Joe Bob’s Twitter feed did not reflect the average physicians Experience, taking care of people who were really sick with Covid. And it was not what studies done by respected people, and published in respective journals showed in terms of the treatments you advocate, and the vaccinations that you choose to reject.

I don’t know a thing about how you keep from being assaulted in cell, Block D, or working the night shift at 7-Eleven, or how to Cook donuts for the morning rush at Krispy Kreme, Whatever it is that you do. I’m sure it is honorable work. Unless of course it is the stripper gig in cell Block D whatever it is you might want to consider that you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to Covid

"Vaccines are up to the person. There is nothing special about them compared to any other preventative measure," Ladapo said.

"The state should be promoting good health, and vaccination isn't the only path to that. It's been treated almost like a religion and it's senseless," he said. "...We support measures for good health — losing weight, exercising, eating more fruits and vegetables, everything."

- Dr. Joseph Ladapo - Harvard Med & current Surgeon General in the great state of FL

Ivermectin for COVID-19 in adults in the community (PRINCIPLE): An open, randomised, controlled, adaptive platform trial of short- and longer-term outcomes​

The primary analysis included 8811 SARS-CoV-2 positive participants (median symptom duration 5 days), randomised to ivermectin (n = 2157), usual care (n = 3256), and other treatments (n = 3398)

Interpretation​

Ivermectin for COVID-19 is unlikely to provide clinically meaningful improvement in recovery, hospital admissions, or longer-term outcomes. Further trials of ivermectin for SARS-Cov-2 infection in vaccinated community populations appear unwarranted.

Have you always been a disingenuous fraud or is that a special personality just for this board?

Reactions: leodisflowers
Pumping babies full of a fake vax for something they're at near zero risk for is not "doing the right thing" except to criminal frauds. Did you go to the Mengele school of medicine? You're worse than I imagined.
@61 definitely called the Covid hotline to turn in his neighbors dinner party.

I bet he would of been a huge fan of the hotline in 1930s Germany

Interpretation​

Abstract

Statistically significant lower risk is seen for mortality, ventilation, ICU admission, hospitalization, recovery, cases, and viral clearance. All remain significant for higher quality studies.64 studiesfrom 58 independent teamsin 27 different countriesshow significant improvements.

Nah, you like bragging about how smart you think you sound, in reality, you sound like a loon and aren't changing a single mind about, anything. In fact, I'm now more convinced than ever you're full of shit and i'd never take anything you say serious.
They're so mad the platforms that matter are changing.

And the Streisand effect is in full force. The more they try to silence him the more people want to hear from him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT