ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

I try to only fly airbuses. I don’t mind flying older Boeings though .. 737s made prior to their DEI hires are safe.
I really don’t even know what kind of plane I’m flying on most of the time, and I really don’t pay attention to the DEI situation. And honestly, I fly once or twice a year at most.

I just seriously HATE flying.

I’m only 6’1 but I do have some knee issues, and this is miserable.

Umm, why can’t I get two drinks?! I know you are too lazy to come back for another…just give me what I need.

• Love
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I really don’t even know what kind of plane I’m flying on most of the time, and I really don’t pay attention to the DEI situation. And honestly, I fly once or twice a year at most.

Umm, why can’t I get two drinks?! I know you are too lazy to come back for another…just give me what I need.
I hear ya. I’m 6’2” but I fly at least 5 times a month so I’m usually at least in comfort + .Some fly attendants will give me two.. others are weird about it.

I always look at what kind of plane it is now.

I don't know how you can avoid the DEI situation especially checking a bag or any other interaction.

I like flying, I just hate all the fat slow people aka the public.

If you plan ahead you don't have to get them to give you 2 drinks...

6es0chl.png

Jeez. If BLM were going to lose it over a cop/black man situation it would have been over this. Not George Floyd.

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't see the gun in the black man's hand at first. I'm surprised the cop walked up on him like that. Pretty ballsy.
Yeah that's what doesn't make sense. If the guy is a threat why is the cop placing himself in direct harm?

Reactions: Spooked and HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT