ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Casey's

SAPP BROS supports Husker athletics and is Nebraska based.

Mic Dropping GIF by G2 Esports

All their pizzas used to be good, they changed something now you get a lot of grease and average pizza at best
I always order mine with extra marinara sauce. Doesn't cost anything to add. I agree something has changed and some Casey's consistently are better than others.

One of their biggest mistakes was dropping the BBQ beef pizza. That was good

If I'm not mistaken Caseys was meant for small towns with no options. Any pizza is usually better than no pizza , especially at 1 AM. Dominos was the only place we could get food outside the gate at Ft. Lewis , It was ketchup on cardboard and we were happy to get it. Anyhow , I don't look at Caseys as any place special. I have one a block from my house and been there once in two years. QT for me.

I gas up at Casey's as we buy groceries at HyVee and they apply HyVee Fuel Saver credits to their price.

A few years back Casey's gave me free gift cards to be used as door prizes for a nonprofit event I hosted. Their home office, or whoever, was almost insistent they supply free pizza & drinks for the event as well. I didn't need that kind of generous donation but it was very much appreciated.

The local clerks I deal with at Casey's are always more than friendly & nice enough to keep me going back. It ain't a company's CEO that I deal with when I shop - it's the front line clerks.

For the above reasons I like Casey's.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT