ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Broncos...

will they EVER beat the Chiefs again? Gotta Love Mahomes! GO CHIEFS!!! That makes 7, yes 7 in a row lol!

If they didn't have the worst starting QB in the league they would've won today. Keenum is such garbage and every other front office in the league knew it except Elway & Co.

Martinez still sucks right? I enjoyed the game in my Super Bowl 50 Champs shirt today. How about you? 25 years since KC played for a Conference title, ouch.
From the looks of it, we’ll be wearing plenty of Super Bowl champ shirts. Mahomes>>>Elway

Reactions: 9and4
Oh my god...is this...is this NFL fan smack talk? I didn't know people even cared about the NFL except for a reason to drink and/or bet.

Reactions: Wasker77
Martinez still sucks right? I enjoyed the game in my Super Bowl 50 Champs shirt today. How about you? 25 years since KC played for a Conference title, ouch.

Live more in the past... it's all you got in your life.

Reactions: 9and4
You're an idiot.

Well, you've got to explain why!

Are you a Chiefs fan, or are you a Keesum fanboi?

Edit: Ah, I guess you are a Chiefs fan. Regardless, it is quite a stretch to call me an idiot for thinking that the Broncos - who came within seven points of the Juggernaut Chiefs at Arrowhead while trotting out the worst starting QB in the league - could've beaten the Chiefs with better QB play than they got from Keesum.

Edit: Ah, I guess you are a Chiefs fan. Regardless, it is quite a stretch to call me an idiot for thinking that the Broncos - who came within seven points of the Juggernaut Chiefs at Arrowhead while trotting out the worst starting QB in the league - could've beaten the Chiefs with better QB play than they got from Keesum.
Blake Bottles says hi

Also if the chiefs weren't up by 16 they would have kept there foot on the gas dumb comments

He is a lower 3/4 an. But he is far from the worst qb in the league statistically. I'm guessing you are just going off INT's. Stupid...

Live more in the past... it's all you got in your life.
Man, I genuinely like you as a poster. My life is just fine here in CO. It's what I use against miserable f*cks from Iowa, Wisconsin & Florida. Plus it's just the NFL, I'm not nearly as invested in the Broncos as I am Big Red.

When it comes to Tecmo Super Bowl, I will f*ck shit up with Thomas on D and DeBerg to Paige all day!

will they EVER beat the Chiefs again? Gotta Love Mahomes! GO CHIEFS!!! That makes 7, yes 7 in a row lol!
oh-yeah-well-i-had-sex-with-your-wife.jpg

Man, I genuinely like you as a poster. My life is just fine here in CO. It's what I use against miserable f*cks from Iowa, Wisconsin & Florida. Plus it's just the NFL, I'm not nearly as invested in the Broncos as I am Big Red.

When it comes to Tecmo Super Bowl, I will f*ck shit up with Thomas on D and DeBerg to Paige all day!

Thanks

If they didn't have the worst starting QB in the league they would've won today. Keenum is such garbage and every other front office in the league knew it except Elway & Co.
As a Vikings fan, I don't agree with your assessment. Keenum may not be the best QB in the NFL but a better offensive line would help him a bunch. He did a good job for the Vikes considering what a hot mess our O line was last year with all the injuries. Denver would have rather had Cousins and I'm not sure that would have made any difference for them. The Chiefs are just darned good with difference makers on both sides of the ball.

So you’re seriously gonna ignore the comments you made about Martinez a few weeks back? You think (hope) the board will forget what you said?

It will go away a lot faster if you just own up to it and admit you made a mistake.

So you’re seriously gonna ignore the comments you made about Martinez a few weeks back? You think (hope) the board will forget what you said?

It will go away a lot faster if you just own up to it and admit you made a mistake.
OK I admit I jumped the gun on Martinez. I'm still curious how he does when the real pressure is on. But yeah , right now he's looking better and better as the season goes on. Won't know if he has "IT" yet. Will not be able to tell until we're ranked and he has to play a big-name opponent on the road.

OK I admit I jumped the gun on Martinez. I'm still curious how he does when the real pressure is on. But yeah , right now he's looking better and better as the season goes on. Won't know if he has "IT" yet. Will not be able to tell until we're ranked and he has to play a big-name opponent on the road.

Stop posting about Martinez. You make yourself look worse.

Reactions: TheNewNU
It will be fun to revisit this discussion after the chief's fans watch their team tinkle down their leg in the playoff. Chiefs are know for 3 things.... highest ratio of mouth breathers to normal people in the fan base, solid tailgating (likely from decades of that part being the highlight of the day), Post season ineptitude (we are talking bottom 5 of the league ineptitude here)

I think I just wasted 3 minutes of my life responding to an idiot.... but hey, cheers to another run of regular season success.

Reactions: TheNewNU
I’ve been a die-hard Bronco fan longer than I’ve been a Husker fan (both a long time). But I actually really enjoy watching Mahomes. Just great talent on display. GBR.
Oh I agree with you... I was actually assuming ru4nu2win would say how much Mahomes sucks, much like he said about Martinez a few weeks ago.

All one has to do is watch Patrick Mahomes and you will see why this is a different Chiefs team than has fooled you in the past.

It may also be noteworthy that Reid got Philadelphia to the Super Bowl in his sixth season. This is year 6 in KC.

I can see why Broncos fans are worried - they may have 15 more years of Mahomes to deal with. That can’t be fun to think about.

All one has to do is watch Patrick Mahomes and you will see why this is a different Chiefs team than has fooled you in the past.

It may also be noteworthy that Reid got Philadelphia to the Super Bowl in his sixth season. This is year 6 in KC.

I can see why Broncos fans are worried - they may have 15 more years of Mahomes to deal with. That can’t be fun to think about.
Also pretty young skill players across the board on offense. If they can get the Defense to play consistently they could be very good for many years

If Reid can stay out of his own way late in a playoff game, the Chiefs have a great shot at the Super Bowl...but that guy always seems to do something weird nobody understands, and lose late when it matters most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT