ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Britney Spears

i saw she got slapped recently or something..

Not what I'm talking about. In the video, she is dancing around like she's spaced out on drugs and just looks like a total fail. She's trying to act like she's 19 again and she just looks so awful. You're wondering what she is on?

Reactions: Laner2 and Jaemekon
She's clearly very ill with some manifestation of mental illness. Initially, I thought it was cool that they released her from the conservatorship. Guess I was wrong, because the progression of illness is on full public display. It is very sad. Yes, she is hot, but we all know how this ends with untreated illness, and it's impossible to ignore that

Not what I'm talking about. In the video, she is dancing around like she's spaced out on drugs and just looks like a total fail. She's trying to act like she's 19 again and she just looks so awful. You're wondering what she is on?
Also, a large dose of stupidity !

On a side note, should I be surprised that a 7’+ pro athlete has his own security team? Is this a must these days and something everybody has? Or is this just another NBA prima donna with an entourage of buddies on the payroll?the big time athletes and movie
Most all Big time Athletes and Movie star entertainment people have them . They’re some whacked crazy stalker types that follow these people around.

Come on, on her bad day she is hotter than anyone that we have ****ed.

I know I know..."My wife is the most beautiful woman..." We get it, your wife has your password to this site and reads your posts.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
She's clearly very ill with some manifestation of mental illness. Initially, I thought it was cool that they released her from the conservatorship. Guess I was wrong, because the progression of illness is on full public display. It is very sad. Yes, she is hot, but we all know how this ends with untreated illness, and it's impossible to ignore that
I think you also need to add some problems of drug abuse in there as well. But you are correct, she is in serious trouble. Unfortunately, this is extremely common with child stars.

Starting to get that "Jenny from Forrest Gump" look....we all know how that ended
images

My wife is (unfortunately) very big into celebrity gossip. According to her theres a big conspiracy theory that some of these dance videos are not even her but are deep fakes of another dancer with Spears’ face added in. I indulged her once after a few bourbons and she showed me some frame by frame stuff that was ….interesting. Some of the gossip crowd even think Spears is dead and the husband and father are trying to keep the money flowing.

Regardless, its too bad what has happened to her. She was a cute kid who clearly is off the rails. Probably drugs, abuse and underlying mental issues.

Those eyes are lifeless.

• Wow
Reactions: WHCSC and Jaemekon
My wife is (unfortunately) very big into celebrity gossip. According to her theres a big conspiracy theory that some of these dance videos are not even her but are deep fakes of another dancer with Spears’ face added in. I indulged her once after a few bourbons and she showed me some frame by frame stuff that was ….interesting. Some of the gossip crowd even think Spears is dead and the husband and father are trying to keep the money flowing.

Regardless, its too bad what has happened to her. She was a cute kid who clearly is off the rails. Probably drugs, abuse and underlying mental issues.

Those eyes are lifeless.

allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: Laner2 and WHCSC

Those eyes are lifeless.
So a Brittney Spears stunt double who was filling in for the dead one, went into the place with maybe the most and best cameras in the world, in order to tap a 7'4" French basketball player on the shoulder? Makes total sense.

And yes, I know Spears lives in Vegas. The lady giving celebrity gossip on the local radio morning show loves Spears so I'm up to date on her life, or apparently lack thereof.

On a side note, should I be surprised that a 7’+ pro athlete has his own security team? Is this a must these days and something everybody has? Or is this just another NBA prima donna with an entourage of buddies on the payroll?
Its his money to spend if he wants them on his payroll. Who cares.

Come on, on her bad day she is hotter than anyone that we have ****ed.

I know I know..."My wife is the most beautiful woman..." We get it, your wife has your password to this site and reads your posts.
You and PelinitheCrutch should hit up a soapland if you are ever in Japan. Just a thought that hit me.
No judgement. Would include Litespeed as well but think he's married now

• Love
Reactions: SuperBigFan
You and PelinitheCrutch should hit up a soapland if you are ever in Japan. Just a thought that hit me.
No judgement. Would include Litespeed as well but think he's married now
They could maybe get a "Hall Pass". Hopefully, they don't waste it talking about dix at Craplebee's.

Reactions: Power_I_82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT