ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Bitcoin

Thanks for posting, I got into this one late last year, and price action was great for a while, but it hasn't really participated in the crypto market strength over the past few months.
cool, I'm sure amp will pump soon with all the crypto during the second half of this bullrun...the only thing that pumped for me lately is ftm, ocean and dot.....

I figured out how to use metemask (I'm slow) got some mist, ohm, womi & strong...but I'm lookin at hex more
cause there is a fork coming....so if you stake (or just buy) ehex now (eth hex) you will get the same amount of free phex (pulse hex) soon...

Last edited:
CRO from crypto.com might be on a long term run

On Oct 19th the cronos mainnet is launching.

They continue to have massive user growth.

They also offer a visa debit card and pay rewards in CRO tokens.
Ml1sb8L.jpg

Reactions: redwine65
Glad I bought the bitcoin dip at 34,000. Almost double my money in a short time.

Also people who get discouraged when it drops, know that as long as you leave it in, you aren't losing anything and you are playing the long game. Also instead of being upset, just put more in since it is a great longterm bet.

Glad I bought the bitcoin dip at 34,000. Almost double my money in a short time.

Also people who get discouraged when it drops, know that as long as you leave it in, you aren't losing anything and you are playing the long game. Also instead of being upset, just put more in since it is a great longterm bet.
Here is one answer @Suhrreal on who is buying a digital token in the $30K range.

My son bought 5 for me in 2015 at 200.00 each. I purchased more in 2016 at 600.00 each. My last purchase was in 2017 at 1,200.00 each.

From Day 1 I put them in a trust for my grandchildren.

I've never considered suggesting to anyone get involved. This is a volatile endeavor. People can lose their ass. If anything I've encouraged them to, if possible, use disposable income. But I've never told anyone to put in more.

At 60K, even I would only purchase bits of the crypto at this time. In all honesty, I likely have a much better idea of where this is going than most people.

In my opinion, it's not a good practice to tell people to put more in since it's a longterm bet.

People want to get greedy. I have less than 7K invested in their entire Bitcoin portfoiio. What kind of a return you think my grand children have?

Reactions: LoudHogRider
My son bought 5 for me in 2015 at 200.00 each. I purchased more in 2016 at 600.00 each. My last purchase was in 2017 at 1,200.00 each.

From Day 1 I put them in a trust for my grandchildren.

I've never considered suggesting to anyone get involved. This is a volatile endeavor. People can lose their ass. If anything I've encouraged them to, if possible, use disposable income. But I've never told anyone to put in more.

At 60K, even I would only purchase bits of the crypto at this time. In all honesty, I likely have a much better idea of where this is going than most people.

In my opinion, it's not a good practice to tell people to put more in since it's a longterm bet.

People want to get greedy. I have less than 7K invested in their entire Bitcoin portfoiio. What kind of a return you think my grand children have?
You could get some egld.

You can set up a Maiar wallet and transfer it right to each of them.

Tiny transaction fees, speedy transfers. One of the top tokens of the future.

Oh and by staking it you can earn 12-14% on it right now. Let that grow for the next 20-30 years and then see what the return is.

You could get some egld.

You can set up a Maiar wallet and transfer it right to each of them.

Tiny transaction fees, speedy transfers. One of the top tokens of the future.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already have this handled. When they are 3-5-7 years of age, I have the custodial rights to the assets. (I don't think I trust the purchasing instincts of a 7 year old. LOL)

In 2017, my son and I purchased about 30 different types of altcoins. Eth, Ltc, Cardano, Monero, EOS, ERC 20, etc. Of the 30, about 5 of the altcoins have vanished, but no big deal.

It was a great way to spent time researching, reading white papers, etc, but my son and I are very comfortable in what we did. We're not really looking to add to what we purchased.

Good luck to you and the others who are engaged in this endeavor. I'm just hoping that folks don't get hurt at some point. Hell, if every single BTC or altcoin went to zero, my grandchildren wouldn't even know it, cause they don't even know they own them.

I would just like to see the younger generation expand their "investments" and get into real money like precious metals and foreign currency. That will always be hard money and protect your purchasing power.

The USD is losing value on almost a daily basis. When I talk with people I care about I'm more interested in suggesting they protect themselves for what I know is coming. And it is not going to be pretty.

Best of luck!!

Reactions: LoudHogRider

Sorry, your region is not authorized to participate in the Moonbeam Crowdloan​

The Moonbeam Crowdloan prohibits contributions from citizens or residents of a country the laws of which prohibit or conflict with the holding, sale, or trading of tokens; such countries to include (without limitation) The United States of America, its Territories and Possessions, any state of The United States, and The District Of Columbia (“U.S.”), Canada, People’s Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Syria, Iran, Sudan, People’s Republic of Crimea.

:mad:

Sorry, your region is not authorized to participate in the Moonbeam Crowdloan​

The Moonbeam Crowdloan prohibits contributions from citizens or residents of a country the laws of which prohibit or conflict with the holding, sale, or trading of tokens; such countries to include (without limitation) The United States of America, its Territories and Possessions, any state of The United States, and The District Of Columbia (“U.S.”), Canada, People’s Republic of China, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Syria, Iran, Sudan, People’s Republic of Crimea.

:mad:
Great company!

solarbeam been going up a dollar a day, and the 30 day vault deal been ok.

Next 6-12 months we'll have life or wife changing gains! Everything looks so bullish. I've made the most gains on nft's the last 2 months though.

Next 6-12 months we'll have life or wife changing gains! Everything looks so bullish. I've made the most gains on nft's the last 2 months though.
I haven't figured out nft's...like if I was buying a rembrandt nft or a remington, and there was just 1....I can understand it..but the ones I see, seem like bad cartoon drawings...

I haven't figured out nft's...like if I was buying a rembrandt nft or a remington, and there was just 1....I can understand it..but the ones I see, seem like bad cartoon drawings...
It doesn't make much sense to me either and I'm not in it for the art bc it doesn't look that good to me either. But people like to show off collections and now you can do it digitally, and there's a lot of rich nerds out there. I've bought a few for .07 eth and sold for 1-2 eth. If you get into a good project they can go for 10+ eth (especially if you have a rare one), but there are a lot of bad projects (& scams) and gas fees can be insane to mint. I follow Gary V, Pranksy, Jrny and a few other influencers and try to pick up what they do when I can afford it.

It doesn't make much sense to me either and I'm not in it for the art bc it doesn't look that good to me either. But people like to show off collections and now you can do it digitally, and there's a lot of rich nerds out there. I've bought a few for .07 eth and sold for 1-2 eth. If you get into a good project they can go for 10+ eth (especially if you have a rare one), but there are a lot of bad projects (& scams) and gas fees can be insane to mint. I follow Gary V, Pranksy, Jrny and a few other influencers and try to pick up what they do when I can afford it.
.07 to 1-2 eth can't be argued with for sure.
speaking of rich people, lukso, gets with fancy designers like gucci, versaci, etc...and if you buy one of their items, you can wear it in a metaverse...I guess covid has folks at home on the computer alot..lol

I bought some "BLOK" a metaverse skyscraper with decent backers...some say it will hit 5 dollars
and yesterday some "kadena" which has some insane team and partners

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already have this handled. When they are 3-5-7 years of age, I have the custodial rights to the assets. (I don't think I trust the purchasing instincts of a 7 year old. LOL)

In 2017, my son and I purchased about 30 different types of altcoins. Eth, Ltc, Cardano, Monero, EOS, ERC 20, etc. Of the 30, about 5 of the altcoins have vanished, but no big deal.

It was a great way to spent time researching, reading white papers, etc, but my son and I are very comfortable in what we did. We're not really looking to add to what we purchased.

Good luck to you and the others who are engaged in this endeavor. I'm just hoping that folks don't get hurt at some point. Hell, if every single BTC or altcoin went to zero, my grandchildren wouldn't even know it, cause they don't even know they own them.

I would just like to see the younger generation expand their "investments" and get into real money like precious metals and foreign currency. That will always be hard money and protect your purchasing power.

The USD is losing value on almost a daily basis. When I talk with people I care about I'm more interested in suggesting they protect themselves for what I know is coming. And it is not going to be pretty.

Best of luck!!
what cometh?
nuclear winter?
biological warfare?
thee escaton?

Reactions: GBRforLife1
kucoin, soon binance....polygon,avalanche,elrond....coinmarketcap, playstation triple r man......
300% up in the last week...marketing ain't even started yet...get in

Last edited:
My head spins when I try to understand the metaverse and NFTs. I hear everyone saying that digital real estate, art, and items are the next big thing. Is the future really having to own a physical version of some status symbol and then having to buy it again in the digital world that you can't use just to look cool?

And who buys a NFT of a stick figure for 10K thinking they can resell it for 10x more when there a million different variations of that stick figure?

My head spins when I try to understand the metaverse and NFTs. I hear everyone saying that digital real estate, art, and items are the next big thing. Is the future really having to own a physical version of some status symbol and then having to buy it again in the digital world that you can't use just to look cool?

And who buys a NFT of a stick figure for 10K thinking they can resell it for 10x more when there a million different variations of that stick figure?
Who? A sucker. Said sucker still needs to find a bigger sucker to unload it on. Who buys stuff you can’t physically own?

I don't do the nft's yet.......but I yolo'ed into blok at 2 cents and it's 16 now....talk about a portfolio booster..I should have enough to get a small apartment in the blok skyscraper, and furnish it with nft's...I took a lil profits I made to buy the small crypto's who are partners (on their page) who sell nft clothes and stuff...lol

hopefully I'm ballin in the vr world..lol

cool, I'm sure amp will pump soon with all the crypto during the second half of this bullrun...the only thing that pumped for me lately is ftm, ocean and dot.....

I figured out how to use metemask (I'm slow) got some mist, ohm, womi & strong...but I'm lookin at hex more
cause there is a fork coming....so if you stake (or just buy) ehex now (eth hex) you will get the same amount of free phex (pulse hex) soon...

Well sir, you were exactly right - check out the pump in $AMP today. As always, wish I'd gotten in bigger and earlier, but oh well.

Well sir, you were exactly right - check out the pump in $AMP today. As always, wish I'd gotten in bigger and earlier, but oh well.
good deal! don't buy blok,or hex...them must be more bear market cryptos... lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: NYC-Husker
good deal! don't buy blok,or hex...them must be more bear market cryptos... lol!
Everything has its time to pump. Right now it's gaming, layer 2's and memecoins. From what I'm seeing it's going to keep pumping for a few weeks, dip a bit, then go off around the beginning of the year with btc hitting 110k+. There will be a good dip after and we'll probably go up and down until a final blow off top around September next year followed by a bear market. I've invested heavily so I hope I'm right lol.

kucoin, soon binance....polygon,avalanche,elrond....coinmarketcap, playstation triple r man......
300% up in the last week...marketing ain't even started yet...get in

Really hard to say. This really early for metaverse stuff. How fast will it take off? Who knows.

Wow, alot of sheep about to be slaughtered on BitCoin. When , I can't tell you exactly but it's inevitable. The fair intrinsic value is $0. There is an infinite supply of digital coins exactly like Bitcoin, but with different names. Infinite easy copy and paste supply of digital coins exactly the same as Bitcoin but with different names. Digital coins are assets, not a currency, and it's an asset with no value with infinite supply of digital coins.

There is nothing behind Bitcoin, nothing supporting it but cult followers who think an interesting IT nerd computer program is something special. Bitcoin is RAT POISON.

We already have a digital currency. When the US Fed Res starts talking about cashless all digital US Dollar, ie. ban physical cash, Bitcoin will go to $0 if it isn't already there..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
kadena been on a lil tear
render ain't doing bad, I heard all new macs have it, and it's used to render the metaverse
still loading blok, their twitter has someone else coming, hope it's coinbase!

I got in on Litecoin at almost the worst time at $387.22 a coin back on May 9th. It peaked somewhere between I think $416-422 later on that same day and then plummeted a week later when all of crypto took a dump. I was planning on holding it long-term anyway but then got laid off from my job and moved out of state. I am happy to see it rebounding this week, up around 43% this week and around $288 right now. Wish I had been in better financial position to average down the last 6 months.

I'm definitely going to try to invest more frequently in bitcoin over the coming years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT