ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best MMA fighters of all time

Oh yeah, GSP lost to a can named Matt Hughes the first time they fought. Geez if a can like Matt Hughes beat GSP, Anderson Silva would make GSP look like Forrest Griffin.
He never lost to Hughes. You’re thinking of lucky punch Serra. Silva was a paper champ. Career ended with a dangly ankle thanks to a wrestler. What a legacy…then lost to a YouTuber.

Speaking of cans, what about how GSP got knocked out by Matt Serra? What about how GSP got bruised and battered by Johnny Hendricks? If those cans can knock GSP around, imagine what a real fighter like Anderson Silva would do to GSP.
I’ll ask the YouTuber…Silva the Paper champ

He never lost to Hughes. You’re thinking of lucky punch Serra. Silva was a paper champ. Career ended with a dangly ankle thanks to a wrestler. What a legacy…then lost to a YouTuber.
What's worse, getting knocked out by Matt Serra and beat down by Johny Hendricks or breaking your leg against Chris Weidman and losing to Jake Paul?

What's worse, getting knocked out by Matt Serra and beat down by Johny Hendricks or breaking your leg against Chris Weidman and losing to Jake Paul?
Losing to a YouTuber and getting creamed by Weidman twice. Anyone can land a lucky punch and you conveniently leave out what happened in the rematch. If Hendricks beat GSP then Sonnen destroyed Paper Champ…by your reasoning. Who lays in their back for 24:45, getting ass pounded and feels like they won?? A Paper Champ, that’s who.

Jon Jones had his arm pop and hyperextended and then proceeded to torture Vitor. Not defending Jon Jones and his steroid use, but when Vitor popped his Testosterone levels (at his peak) was 1427. An average 32 year old male is around 400 and 500 MAX. See what Vitor looked like after he got popped?
Those sound like pretty low levels for a 32 yr old unless they’re a Liberal Male…then it’s probably high. 600 - 800 is more like it. We shouldn’t be recruiting anyone testing under 600 - 800. Minimum.

Losing to a YouTuber and getting creamed by Weidman twice. Anyone can land a lucky punch and you conveniently leave out what happened in the rematch. If Hendricks beat GSP then Sonnen destroyed Paper Champ…by your reasoning. Who lays in their back for 24:45, getting ass pounded and feels like they won?? A Paper Champ, that’s who.
Doesn't matter if Silva was on his back getting punched most of the Sonnen fight. Sonnen was the one tapping with only 10 seconds left. Only had to hold out for 10 seconds but tapped instead, so who's the real loser in this fight.

Oh and there was a rematch between Silva and Sonnen. Silva destroyed Sonnen in the rematch.

Doesn't matter if Silva was on his back getting punched most of the Sonnen fight. Sonnen was the one tapping with only 10 seconds left. Only had to hold out for 10 seconds but tapped instead, so who's the real loser in this fight.

Oh and there was a rematch between Silva and Sonnen. Silva destroyed Sonnen in the rematch.
The second fight featured the most hilarious spinning back fist fail in the history of MMA. Silva nearly ruined it by coming dangerously close to a very illegal knee, but he connected with the chest.

Reactions: moralvictories
It's hard to pick one, but I agree that Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and GSP are top-notch. Personally, I'm a big fan of Conor McGregor. You can say anything about his brutal statements, but he can back them up in the octagon. What about Ronda Rousey? She's a real trailblazer for women in MMA. Seeing such a diverse group of fighters recognized for their skills and contributions to the sport is fantastic. These boxers have inspired me to get into the sport. I have already researched many articles on how to choose equipment and have chosen good boxing gloves for beginners. I can't wait to see what the future holds for MMA!

Last edited:
It's hard to pick one, but I agree that Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and GSP are top-notch. Personally, I'm a big fan of Conor McGregor. You can say anything about his brutal statements, but he can back them up in the octagon.
Pretty sure Poirier and Khabib would disagree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT