ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best KO of all Time (Doesn't have to only be Boxing)

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
QJ3NXDm.gif

This one always stands out for me

Reactions: leodisflowers
Holy hell. Best part is that guy knowing he just destroyed that dude, and took his time getting up

Was sitting in the stands at Indy directly across from the pit entrance when this happened.

Rashad Evans hit Chuck Liddell with a shot that only knocked him out. My brother and I thought he was dead for about 10 seconds.

There's a Pro Stock crash in drag racing where one car crossed the line on his side and other car drove through his car and cut it in half. Brutal, I think the driver quit after that. Look up Bruce Allen pro stock crash. I can't get it to link.

Marciano's crushing right hand that knocked Jersey Joe Walcott out cold to win the heavyweight title

One of the hardest football hits occurred in the 1990 Hall of Fame Bowl game. OSU's Zach Dumas decleated an Auburn runing back on a little swing pass out of the backfield.

Marciano's crushing right hand that knocked Jersey Joe Walcott out cold to win the heavyweight title

One of the hardest football hits occurred in the 1990 Hall of Fame Bowl game. OSU's Zach Dumas decleated an Auburn runing back on a little swing pass out of the backfield.
Was it as good as the Reggie Bush decleating?

Can’t search for the video right now but there’s an older UFC fight where a guy took a body shot, bent over against the cage and when the other guy came to finish him off, he clocked him.
It was awesome

The recipient was Big John Tate who was having a respectable pro career after losing in the Olympics. I think the deliverer of the punch was Forman but not positive. In any event Big John fell forward after getting knocked out.

Can’t search for the video right now but there’s an older UFC fight where a guy took a body shot, bent over against the cage and when the other guy came to finish him off, he clocked him.
It was awesome
Last night at UFC 299 in Miami. 19,000+ fans. The live gate was $ 14.4 Million. Avg ticket $ 750.00.

Reactions: Streamer15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT