ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best Hot Sauce

St. Anger

Assistant Head Coach
Dec 13, 2007
I know, I know. I still haven't tried Sparky's which is terrible. He's a Husker. Promise Sparky, I'll try some. Do you have a chipotle?

Anyone tried Gator Sauce? The stuff is beyond legit and always in my cupboard. And I always have Tapatio on hand, being that's an easier find.

174_lg-500x500.jpg

Reactions: HuskAir
First off don't worry about it. No apologies needed.. That stuff is actually pretty good. I've tried it at Firehouse Subs. BTW, if you like HOT, try my new Sparkys Fire.

I know, I know. I still haven't tried Sparky's which is terrible. He's a Husker. Promise Sparky, I'll try some. Do you have a chipotle?

Anyone tried Gator Sauce? The stuff is beyond legit and always in my cupboard. And I always have Tapatio on hand, being that's an easier find.

174_lg-500x500.jpg

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
I get a load of Sparkys when we visit Omaha, We eat breakfast at various Hy-Vees, so inventory is no problem.
I like to mix it with my home made BBQ sauces. Blends real well. I'm able to stretch it out til next years Omaha trip. i have 18 jars at the ready.

As far as hot sauces, I don't care for that insanity stuff. I'm a fan of Louisiana Style sauces: Texas Pete, Crystal,
Frank's, Trappey's, Louisana and even store brands as long as they're Louisan style. I add them to Sparky's sauce also.

Reactions: sparky62
First off don't worry about it. No apologies needed.. That stuff is actually pretty good. I've tried it at Firehouse Subs. BTW, if you like HOT, try my new Sparkys Fire.
Sparky, my son just started working in the new HyVee restaurant in the HyVee on north 27th. They use Sparkys on several items, especially some catering items including wings. Where and when can I get the Fire? I came up with a Ghost pepper and honey sauce I am starting to use on wings and pulled pork.

Reactions: sparky62
Sparky, my son just started working in the new HyVee restaurant in the HyVee on north 27th. They use Sparkys on several items, especially some catering items including wings. Where and when can I get the Fire? I came up with a Ghost pepper and honey sauce I am starting to use on wings and pulled pork.
First off thanks. I've got it in my warehouse(garage) for internet purchases & I'll be dropping off the new Sparky's Fire at Del Gould Meats on Friday afternoon. The Hy-Vee warehouse has samples & will be presenting them at their next new products meeting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT