ADVERTISEMENT

OT: best board game

The original Guess Who was fun with the kids and I did like Othello for a board game between the wife and I. Risk is my all time favorite though.

il_fullxfull.4524216484_1d94.jpg

Reactions: salsa red
1. Strip Battleship.

2. Axis and Allies was truly a great game back in the day. Maybe I’m forgetting, but I thought it was a rich man’s version of Risk.

3. Does Cards Against Humanity count as a board game?

Anyone ever play "Pass Out"? It's a 70's version drinking/smoking board game. Get half ripped and start playing and its pretty fun.

Onitama, and binding of isaac four souls are the two we play most at my house.

spend most time on monopoly, risk, life, battle ship, chest and ...them maze wood boxes with a steel ball and knobs on the side to tilt the board
but we had a few board games, even a dark shadows one.

Not a board game, but I never thought I would end up liking to play Bingo. Thought it was for old people living in assisted living. Our country club has a game a couple of times on Wednesday night a month. It kind of breaks up the week during the winter when there isn't too much to do. Only $10.00 buy-in to play 5 games. Depends on how many are playing but usually the pay-out is around $250.00 per game. Plus you get a raffle ticket that numbers are drawn twice per night. The winners of these raffles get their 10 bucks back. I've won the game twice and the raffle once. It is also a good excuse to buy dinner at the club. We have to spend at least $150 (food only) per quarter.

Its monopoly, but only when you have 4 or 5 players who actually want to play and know what they’re doing, which is very rare. Nothing worse than playing with kids or adults who are large children.
Stratego and battleship rock.
Taboo is fun I could play all day.
Theres a great game called balderdash. Fun if you are on a witty group.

Exploding Kittens (card game) is the biggest thing in our house, but my son and his friends got so good its almost impossible to beat him now.

They do have an updated version of monopoly with a credit card swiper that makes the game so much faster and easier.

Reactions: RBigredMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT