ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Anyone fight with spouse about money?

Somebody on the radio said he looks all of 245 a few days ago. Seems like it was Damon. He and Sims are both big dudes. I don’t know how much QB HH will play but they’re going to get him in some games. He and Fidone could be nice redzone targets.
Unlike our previous regime that failed to use the bookend 6'8" and 6'10" TE's in the red zone.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
Somebody on the radio said he looks all of 245 a few days ago. Seems like it was Damon. He and Sims are both big dudes. I don’t know how much QB HH will play but they’re going to get him in some games. He and Fidone could be nice redzone targets.
people still sleeping on Boerk

I am close to proclaiming he will lead all Husker TEs in rec and TDs this year

many will view this as a bad thing for some reason

people still sleeping on Boerk

I am close to proclaiming he will lead all Husker TEs in rec and TDs this year

many will view this as a bad thing for some reason
Not sleeping on him. He just doesn’t have the same kind of athleticism. You could be right though.

lol!

very fair point. plus our small children are also much more work than anything in the corporate/healthcare world would ever be (she's an RN).

my wife works 1,000x harder than I do, that's for sure.
This is exactly my situation (wife is a former RN, stays home, works harder than me in a lot of different ways, I'm in sales, etc).

We have 5 kids though so I'm not sure if I was able to get a leg up on you in that category....

• Love
This is exactly my situation (wife is a former RN, stays home, works harder than me in a lot of different ways, I'm in sales, etc).

We have 5 kids though so I'm not sure if I was able to get a leg up on you in that category....
you were, indeed

quite the brood!

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT