Mama's
LaCasa's
Big Freds
Oscars
Lighthouse
Johnny Sortino's
Icehouse

Casey's. Tombstone.

Actually Val's pepperoni deluxe with cream cheese is great.

Sausage pizza with saurkraut and cream cheese with banana peppers

Cici’s
Dominos
Pizza Hut
Pizza Ranch
Damn, I didn’t realize you are still in college. You’ve been on here 10+ years. Let’s all take this as a reminder that there are preteens on here and to act appropriately.

Is it? Last I saw they were tearing down the lumberyard and building condos or something. Been a while since I was there
Yes, I would say from Millard South and that vicinity of Q Street down to W Center Rd. I was there last summer and very surprised. The parking lot by that Super Saver and Lina's requires a 4x4 to properly navigate and that plaza where Amazing Pizza Machine is, looks very sketchy. Elkhorn and the newer parts of Gretna are where it seems much nicer now with newer amenities.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Do any of my fellow geezers remember the Wooden Apple on Martha Street? Been gone for years I'm sure, but it had some good pizza.

Yes, I do. When I was a kid my dad played ball in the parks behind there. His team would always go to the wooden Apple after the games and back then it was socially ok to bring kids in to places like that. So all the kids would always go to and eat pizza.

Reactions: schuele
for Neapolitan style pizza go to Dante. For New York style go to Noli's. For Deep Dish go to Davlo. For a good all around pizza cut into squares, I like Varsity. For a really good, for lack of a better term, "American style"pizza go to Mangia. For an "Omaha" pizza, go to mama's, and if you have a taste for it, La Casa. I haven't tried every pizza place in Omaha but I like these.

Reactions: DropKickSkeelo
Back in the day, Home Team Pizza belonged on that list. Huge 2-topping pizza for 5.99.

Oh man...the home team “flip”. We had to flip the box upside down in the box before we opened it to get the grease off of it!

Big fan of La Casa. It’s unique.
Zios ok
Orsi’s Was good on occasion.

Is Goodnight’s still around? It was good like 6 years ago when I was around and could hit it up during the CWS.

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT