ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon has been killing it in recruiting

With all due respect, do you have any idea how much money the FDIC has to bail out accounts?
They only have $ 125B in reserves. At <250 K a pop, that gets gobbled up in a day.
In a huge city like Los Angeles there are probably 100,000 people that have over 250K in the bank, that's $25 Billion right there.

Yellen already said they will only bail out the big banks, the rest are gonna be SOL. Banks will just issue people some worthless bank stocks, where you're at the bottom as an unsecured lender.

The ultimate plan is for all regional and small banks to go belly up leaving us citizens with about 6 mega banks. That's been the intent since 1913.

Read the Dodd-Frank Banking Bill of 2010. It can't be any more clear what will happen.
It's the government trust me. NOT. I don't trust anything about our government. Wish I could convert everything into gold

It's the government trust me. NOT. I don't trust anything about our government. Wish I could convert everything into gold
A lot of folks have the same sentiments.

Personally I wouldn't recommend converting all of what I have into gold. Sure, its liquid,
and its been recognized as money around the world for thousands of years.

If fiat currency isn't able to retain any value, and the USD certainly hasn't, then it's currency, not MONEY.

The very definition of MONEY is something that retains its purchasing value and is recognized as such virtually anywhere in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT