ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Bowl

I have no problem with them winning.. Do you?

You must hate smaller men.
Good grief. "Winning" is how you measure a man? Are you hammered, you aren't usually this bad. And if winning is your metric, why are you fanboy of Fleck? Do you heart-hands the skin-tight 3/4 zip?

Reactions: Dylman
Good grief. "Winning" is how you measure a man? Are you hammered, you aren't usually this bad. And if winning is your metric, why are you fanboy of Fleck? Do you heart-hands the skin-tight 3/4 zip?
How do you measure Head Coach’s.. There game day dressing ?
C’mon man.

Why does Tenn have three black "drapes" on their sideline they unfurl and guys in different colored jerseys stand in front of them??? I assume the the guys in the colored jerseys are signaling plays and depending on what is on the QB's wrist band is what color guy he gets the play from. But why the black curtain behind the guy???

Why does Tenn have three black "drapes" on their sideline they unfurl and guys in different colored jerseys stand in front of them??? I assume the the guys in the colored jerseys are signaling plays and depending on what is on the QB's wrist band is what color guy he gets the play from. But why the black curtain behind the guy???
My art teacher in elementary really preached about color contrast

Reactions: king_kong_
guessing it's so the press box can't see them?

or like baloney said so they're easily seen from the field?

Reactions: SWIowahawks
273 yards and 19 first downs but Clemson only gets 3 points in the 1st half.

I have adopted T as my bastard child. They most resemble NU, and seem to be making their way out of the doldrums, so I'm a t fan. That, and Dabo is a giant dildo. And, most importantly, "rocky top" was played a ton at the sidetrack, and I one sentimental SOB.
Rocky Top lol. I lived in Knoxville for two years working in television. I heard that song ad nauseam. If I never hear that stupid, hick song again in my life I’ll be so much better. But they’re good people.

Reactions: scarletred
Lived in Greenville S C - Hate the Clemons
Detroit too - hate the Mechickens
South Bend 8 years - nuff said
Madison Wi 8 years Hope they never win another game
Orange County CA - Home of the USC Students guess what
Loosersville KY Wildcats dead to me
Upstate N Y - they don't play there - oh Syracuse - No body cared

Reactions: BigRedTed
Lived in Greenville S C - Hate the Clemons
Detroit too - hate the Mechickens
South Bend 8 years - nuff said
Madison Wi 8 years Hope they never win another game
Orange County CA - Home of the USC Students guess what
Loosersville KY Wildcats dead to me
Upstate N Y - they don't play there - oh Syracuse - No body cared
I go to visit relatives in the Syracuse area once every couple of years or so. The vibe I've always gotten is that the people don't care about football much but rather basketball and hockey lol. Maybe you can confirm but always the way it seems to me...

Announcers said the QB for Clemson hasn't lost as a starter since he was in 6th grade. I assure you, he will have many more losses. Thought they had it all figured out after DJ moved on. Kinda funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT