ADVERTISEMENT

Hoping for a Bowl

I know some say it wasn't earned but postseason games mean extra practices and an opportunity to end the season on a high note with added exposure. Frost's decision to turn down a bowl was incredibly stupid and probably cost him the following season.
We're still the same stupid, shitty team we've been all year. A bowl isn't going to change that. I'd rather hit the reset button, replace some coaches, and move on and try to put together a better team for next year.

Rhule and staff have embarrassed this program enough for the year, don't you think? I hope they won't get a bowl bid. You have to earn it and most of them don't deserve it.

A 5 win team playing in the Big 10 West who just lost 4 in a row most certainly does NOT deserve a bowl.
Yah - Bowl game should be earned IMO. We have earned a damned thing. If you give bowl bids to the 12th - 13th best team in your conference - what the hell does a Bowl game mean? Everyone’s going.

Yah - Bowl game should be earned IMO. We have earned a damned thing. If you give bowl bids to the 12th - 13th best team in your conference - what the hell does a Bowl game mean? Everyone’s going.
Winner winner chicken dinner..

but for any moron to saying these 15 practices aren’t important has never competed in sports..

You think 15 extra practices are going to solve the issues of QBs dropping the ball, making bad passes? Cant bring a transfer in until January so these practices are useless in that regards.

You cant fix incompetence. But you are too dim witted to understand that.
Listen to someone that never worn a jockstrap..

So they would be useless in they won today..
You can’t teach stupid..

If you meet the criteria to qualify for a bowl game, then you deserve it.

I’m not sure if there is a scenario where NU can reach a bowl, but I’d take it in a heartbeat. There is no way losing a bowl game will suck more than the past month did.

We're still the same stupid, shitty team we've been all year. A bowl isn't going to change that. I'd rather hit the reset button, replace some coaches, and move on and try to put together a better team for next year.
I get it, but what about "no team left behind" participation invite?

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
43 one score losses in the past 10 years. Each loss has its own insanely incompetent story. Just add this to the list. It’s one thing to just be awful and get soundly defeated each year (think Chicago cubs for decades). It’s another thing to be a Husker fan for 10 years knowing the program can’t just perform basic acts of coaching/football, which lead to gut wrenching losses over and over again.

Listen to someone that never worn a jockstrap..

So they would be useless in they won today..
You can’t teach stupid..
“In they won today”?

If they won today it would mean they didn’t have turnover loving QBs and the practices would serve a purpose. A tiger can’t change its stripes. How many times do you need to see the same results to accept it? Maybe you can try hooked on phonics, ask Santa to give it to you for Christmas

“In they won today”?

If they won today it would mean they didn’t have turnover loving QBs and the practices would serve a purpose. A tiger can’t change its stripes. How many times do you need to see the same results to accept it? Maybe you can try hooked on phonics, ask Santa to give it to you for Christmas
Time for you to head back to the Herky board see you next year..

Who’s Bob Churchich Mr I pretend to be a Husker fan.

5:50.

Why wouldn't White leave after this year. Go where is D is appreciated and he wins some games. Satterfield is just like former OC Lubick. He is not going anywhere because no other college team will give him $1.5 million to run his inept offense.
Lol not saying he wouldn't? I said Rhule is not firing anyone though.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT