ADVERTISEMENT

Hoping for a Bowl

I don't give a fvck about earned. They are bunch of meaningless, don't count for shit games. I do care that Rhule would get an extra 2 weeks of work with this group.
That would be great. Neb needs the practice. I allude it to expanding the NCAA basketball tournament to 128 teams. The regular season should mean something. These guys that couldn’t get to .500 deserve a free trip, bowl bling (PlayStations)….whatever? A reward for a shitty season? Again not arguing they don’t need the practice. You understand that right?

That would be great. Neb needs the practice. I allude it to expanding the NCAA basketball tournament to 128 teams. The regular season should mean something. These guys that couldn’t get to .500 deserve a free trip, bowl bling (PlayStations)….whatever? A reward for a shitty season? Again not arguing they don’t need the practice. You understand that right?
I absolutely understand what you're saying.

But the Huskers shouldn't sit at home when they could be practicing and playing a game just because there are more bowl games than average football teams to full them.

Plus, going to class should count for something.

I absolutely understand what you're saying.

But the Huskers shouldn't sit at home when they could be practicing and playing a game just because there are more bowl games than average football teams to full them.

Plus, going to class should count for something.
Sure. But in all fairness - 5-7 In a weak conference division isn’t “average”. It’s “below average”. We are not good. If they go to a bowl? God bless ‘em. I’ll watch.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Sure. But in all fairness - 5-7 In a weak conference division isn’t “average”. It’s “below average”. We are not good. If they go to a bowl? God bless ‘em. I’ll watch.
Correct, not good. Need more practice. Take it when you can get it, even if it isn't earned.

Not going to happen..Would think Minnesota would get in before us..

Is that true? There are only 67 teams bowl eligible ATM. I think there are 43 bowl games? I said earlier I would want to go to a bowl without earning it but could it be possible?

Need 19 more teams to get bowl eligible.
Need Florida, South Florida, South Carolina to lose yet.

Also, California, Colorado St,

Last edited:
82 bowl slots to fill. 77 already filled before tonight’s games finish. Minnesota and Miss St are higher in APR (academic progress rate) among 5-win teams. Winner of Army-Navy next week will make a bowl. Likely ain’t happening for Nebraska.

James Madison and Jacksonville St will get priority over 5-win teams too.

82 bowl slots to fill. 77 already filled before tonight’s games finish. Minnesota and Miss St are higher in APR (academic progress rate) among 5-win teams. Winner of Army-Navy next week will make a bowl. Likely ain’t happening for Nebraska.

So, we suck at APR now too?

They got to invite some 5-7 teams somewhere. Might as well be us.

I'm very sick & tired of our season ending with a game in November.

Big Ten Bowl Eligible
Iowa (10-2); Maryland (7-5); Michigan (12-0); Northwestern (7-5); Rutgers (6-6); Ohio State (11-1); Penn State (10-2); Wisconsin (7-5)

Likely To Go To A Bowl
Minnesota (5-7)

Who's Out?
Illinois (5-7); Indiana (3-8); Michigan State (4-7); Nebraska (5-7); Purdue (3-8)

Yep. I see that now. 👍

I'm very sick & tired of our season ending with a game in November.

Big Ten Bowl Eligible
Iowa (10-2); Maryland (7-5); Michigan (12-0); Northwestern (7-5); Rutgers (6-6); Ohio State (11-1); Penn State (10-2); Wisconsin (7-5)

Likely To Go To A Bowl
Minnesota (5-7)

Who's Out?
Illinois (5-7); Indiana (3-8); Michigan State (4-7); Nebraska (5-7); Purdue (3-8)
F’n GOOFERS! “Left Tackle jumps about 2 seconds before ball is snapped on final TD”..and should have lost to Iowa..can’t stand Flick!

You think 15 extra practices are going to solve the issues of QBs dropping the ball, making bad passes? Cant bring a transfer in until January so these practices are useless in that regards.

You cant fix incompetence. But you are too dim witted to understand that.
Your a f****** idiot, you emotional little bitch, go cry some more to your mommy that you didn't get your way..... fans like you are the reason Nebraska is in this hole.....

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the face.... thanks goodbye 👋

Your a f****** idiot, you emotional little bitch, go cry some more to your mommy that you didn't get your way..... fans like you are the reason Nebraska is in this hole.....

I’m glad you see it too.. Good call..
He isn’t a Husker fan in the first place..

Dude…

You kinda went for it there.

80S Gun GIF

Seems to me that you are the emotional one. Sure, the fans are the ones that pi$$ games away on the field. What a stupid thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT