ADVERTISEMENT

One thing going for us.

dochay

Junior
Nov 7, 2004
Wisconsin and Iowa will have gone through a meat grinder just before playing Nebraska. Wisconsin played Illinois,OSU and Iowa in a row. Those are some very physical teams. Iowa will have played Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, again all very physical.

They both have to be feeling the effects where as we have played pattycake with Indiana and Purdue sandwiched between two bye weeks. Plus we get wisky and Iowa at home. If they kind find some competitive spirit and get on a roll this season may get turned around.

Odds are slim but stranger things have happened...

Wisconsin and Iowa will have gone through a meat grinder just before playing Nebraska. Wisconsin played Illinois,OSU and Iowa in a row. Those are some very physical teams. Iowa will have played Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota, again all very physical.

They both have to be feeling the effects where as we have played pattycake with Indiana and Purdue sandwiched between two bye weeks. Plus we get wisky and Iowa at home. If they kind find some competitive spirit and get on a roll this season may get turned around.

I was thinking about the same thing. Combined with them potentially taking us lightly (as we’ve given every reason to), those are factors that can benefit us.
Bottom line is the players and coaches need to get out of their own way and sync up all phases to play their best.

At times I see how far away we are, but other times you can see how the team is “close”. There’s potential to play their best game, just gotta go do it.

Unfortunately, we’re not the most physical and against great defenses we may fold. So, it’s still a long shot.

like you said, stranger things have happened. I’m hoping both teams see us as a bad team and expect to beat us easily and over look us. And on top of that, we come out with our heads on fire in front of the home crowd and kick some ass ( and I don’t mean we blow them out, but we play harder and better then we have all season). I’m guessing it now...we go 1-1 between the Wisconsin and Iowa games. Lose one and win one....

Reactions: dochay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT