ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

Issue is no one is arguing she is trans but is an actual man. There is no denying that if this was a trans issue it would NOT be a trans issue

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dinglefritz
That is because men are naturally athletic while most women are not. The converse is also true. Men who aren't athletic or coordinated get mocked as being a woman. Tis life
Its a blip on my radar for olympics I would much rather focus on all the other athletes performing. Lot of accounts that were having a go at Simone Biles for “quitting” at the last Olympics were quiet on congratulating her for winning gold yesterday & instead publicly backed an Italian boxer that has quit in the middle of fights now on multiple occasions. Its all for show

Its a blip on my radar for olympics I would much rather focus on all the other athletes performing. Lot of accounts that were having a go at Simone Biles for “quitting” at the last Olympics were quiet on congratulating her for winning gold yesterday & instead publicly backed an Italian boxer that has quit in the middle of fights now on multiple occasions. Its all for show
I don't follow that stuff. Sounds like a waste of time

Yeah I remember seeing team handball on the Olympics when I was a kid, nearly 50 years ago. Thought it was boring and only watched about 3 minutes, but it was there.
I’ve never seen it before. It looks like a game for people who can’t play basketball. And the 3 on 3 basketball looks like pickup games at the YMCA. Awful.
The American 3x3 basketball team remains O-fer. Maybe they should see if any of those NBA guys that keep showing up to watch want to sub in.
Jimmer Fridette ……😕

Dude has failed multiple tests.

As has Taiwan’s Lin Yu-ting.

"Khelif and Taiwan’s Lin Yu-ting, who have both progressed to the quarter-finals of their respective weights, both twice failed International Boxing Association eligibility tests to compete as women in 2022 and 2023."

There always have been, and probably always will be, people who are fine with men beating up women. But most of civilized society has moved past it. Hopefully the IOC will do so one day as well.

When I did it we got high 5s. 🤷🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif

Reactions: meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT