ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

Issue is no one is arguing she is trans but is an actual man. There is no denying that if this was a trans issue it would NOT be a trans issue

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dinglefritz
That is because men are naturally athletic while most women are not. The converse is also true. Men who aren't athletic or coordinated get mocked as being a woman. Tis life
Its a blip on my radar for olympics I would much rather focus on all the other athletes performing. Lot of accounts that were having a go at Simone Biles for “quitting” at the last Olympics were quiet on congratulating her for winning gold yesterday & instead publicly backed an Italian boxer that has quit in the middle of fights now on multiple occasions. Its all for show

Its a blip on my radar for olympics I would much rather focus on all the other athletes performing. Lot of accounts that were having a go at Simone Biles for “quitting” at the last Olympics were quiet on congratulating her for winning gold yesterday & instead publicly backed an Italian boxer that has quit in the middle of fights now on multiple occasions. Its all for show
I don't follow that stuff. Sounds like a waste of time

Yeah I remember seeing team handball on the Olympics when I was a kid, nearly 50 years ago. Thought it was boring and only watched about 3 minutes, but it was there.
I’ve never seen it before. It looks like a game for people who can’t play basketball. And the 3 on 3 basketball looks like pickup games at the YMCA. Awful.
The American 3x3 basketball team remains O-fer. Maybe they should see if any of those NBA guys that keep showing up to watch want to sub in.
Jimmer Fridette ……😕

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT