ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State vs Arizona

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
I think Arizona will win this game easily, but after looking at a few brackets from those who are near perfect (on the ESPN bracket) most of them have Ohio St beating Arizona.

Vegas has 'Zona at -9.

Thoughts?

PS: Same could be asked for NCST and 'Nova.

Originally posted by HuskerO:
I think Arizona will win this game easily, but after looking at a few brackets from those who are near perfect (on the ESPN bracket) most of them have Ohio St beating Arizona.

Vegas has 'Zona at -9.

Thoughts?

PS: Same could be asked for NCST and 'Nova.
I'll take Arizona but all of us should know OSU well enough to know that they aren't just gonna roll over and die. Too much pride on OSU.

OSU covers the spread but Zona by 6 is my guess.

This post was edited on 3/21 10:16 AM by Huskers_Rule_All

Originally posted by jawatkins:
Arizona by 15
If they win by that much color me that much more impressed with UA, although I think UA's darned good to begin with (IMHO one of the teams on a very short list that could go toe to toe with UK). But OSU always has a lot of pride and I think can show up and make a game of it. MHO

I think Arizona will win, but they are not really a high-scoring team. So, the spread seems a little high.

"HRA, my thoughts as well regarding UA but Ohio State has no inside game."

Exactly right. It's killed us all season, although Amir Williams had one of his best 2 or 3 games (IMO) against VCU in the 4 years he's been at OSU. This Buckeye team is hard to bet for or against. As a fan, I totally support all of our teams and players, but man, the senior class just didn't turn out the way a lot of us envisioned 4 years ago considering Scott and Williams were both McDonald's All-Americans. GO BUCKS !

As an OSU fan I wish I believed in the bball team as much as some of you. Amir Williams against a much shorter VCU played one of his best games of the year, if not career. A game in which he as a 6'-11" former McDonald All-American, didn't get his first rebound until a little over 3 minutes left in regulation.

I expect a double digit loss and at some point in the game to be down by 20. But I'll watch the game, cheer for the Bucks, and hope I'm wrong.

But that's because Arizona takes a lot of mediocre teams to the woodshed. When they play someone who matches up with them in terms of talent, Arizona generally wins with defense. I'm not saying Arizona can't score a lot of points, but I expect their tournament games to be on the low-scoring side, That's the only reason I think the spread is a bit high.

Damn good decision to run zone, definitely slowed Arizona down and kept their bigs from controlling the game early on. It'll be interesting if Matta decides to stay with it or mixes it up, as UA seemed to be more aggressive against it the last few minutes.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT