ADVERTISEMENT

Official 2nd half game thread. (Still with bits of real panther)

Satt is going to cost us a game. He brings zero creativity to our O and he has some decent weapons. Scheme for Barney
Nothing against Bonner, but if NU is gonna run that inside reverse they need to use Jacori.
Us oldtimers remember JR used to terrorize teams with that play. Lots of tds on that play, you need a guy who can take it to the house. I also think that play will go much better with Mazz at RG.

Last edited:
Dissatisfied with our second half play on offense for the 2nd week in a row
You know, I'm beginning to believe they work these kids so hard with all the physical scrimmaging all week, I wonder if their physical tank is only 3/4 full come game day.
I think Rhule demands such physicality that it may not be as productive as we'd like.

You can't throw a hard 3 innings on Tues, Wed and Thurs and expect to come out on Saturday night and expect to be full of gas to go 7 innings.

Reactions: HuskAir
You know, I'm beginning to believe they work these kids so hard with all the physical scrimmaging all week, I wonder if their physical tank is only 3/4 full come game day.
I think Rhule demands such physicality that it may not be as productive as we'd like.

You can't throw a hard 3 innings on Tues, Wed and Thurs and expect to come out on Saturday night and expect to be full of gas to go 7 innings.
You may have a salient point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT