ADVERTISEMENT

off topic thread, algorithm...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I get really tired of the algorithm trying to show me different stuff. i don't want to watch any different content creators, i don't want you to suggest stuff to me, i honestly would prefer to have to search for each video separately without any suggestions at all.

does anyone else get tired of algorithms? I've been over that shit for a long time now.

Reactions: WHCSC
I get really tired of the algorithm trying to show me different stuff. i don't want to watch any different content creators, i don't want you to suggest stuff to me, i honestly would prefer to have to search for each video separately without any suggestions at all.

does anyone else get tired of algorithms? I've been over that shit for a long time now.
Mine always lead me to this.

@scopeandtime usually lead him here. Eek

And I don't need a wifi controlled washing machine. Who would want to knock twice on your refrigerator and see what's inside? I don't need to start my washing machine from work...although I kinda get that one.

All this foo foo stuff is what breaks down. Put that $into better QUALITY. But that's what manufacturers want. Business for them and dealer wants repairs and commission.

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
And I don't need a wifi controlled washing machine. Who would want to knock twice on your refrigerator and see what's inside? I don't need to start my washing machine from work...although I kinda get that one.

All this foo foo stuff is what breaks down. Put that $into better QUALITY. But that's what manufacturers want. Business for them and dealer wants repairs and commission.

That is what the delay wash option is for. Winking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT