ADVERTISEMENT

Of passing interest here, Kade Warner ...

AVeritas

Junior
May 29, 2001
Playing another season at K-State with AMart.

14b98ea7-ab57-41e2-a862-b1f1fe22a42b-20211106_KUvsKSU-KadeWarner.EN-1.jpg

I got an email from ksu about signing day. I was going to just trash it but decided to open it to see what they had to say about am and honas. Frankly forgot Warner went there. Couple things am said I thought were interesting. One, basically said he wanted to cut down on turnovers and was planning on running the ball a lot less at ksu. Says his aspirations are to go to the NFL and ksu gave him the best opportunity.

I know they have to "say" all the right things but.....

Both he and honas said team chemistry and camaraderie was different there.

I believe K-State is far more inward-focused as a program than blue bloods like N. Small town, smaller school, smaller conference, smaller tradition, and so on. So, the team focus is probably closer here than there. It's understandable they would say that from that perspective.

Reactions: dpnavy
I got an email from ksu about signing day. I was going to just trash it but decided to open it to see what they had to say about am and honas. Frankly forgot Warner went there. Couple things am said I thought were interesting. One, basically said he wanted to cut down on turnovers and was planning on running the ball a lot less at ksu. Says his aspirations are to go to the NFL and ksu gave him the best opportunity.

I know they have to "say" all the right things but.....

Both he and honas said team chemistry and camaraderie was different there.
Girlfriend...

I believe K-State is far more inward-focused as a program than blue bloods like N. Small town, smaller school, smaller conference, smaller tradition, and so on. So, the team focus is probably closer here than there. It's understandable they would say that from that perspective.
smaller roster..... When you double the size of your roster with walk ons, there are going to be more guys on the roster who don't even know the names of some of their teammates.

Reactions: Red I 73
I predict he will not start for kstate (Amart) situational player at best, and running the ball primarily. Will be easier for an old man to ride the pine for a new school than the one he failed at for 4 straight years.

i predict amart stars at k-state surrounded by an all-american running back in deuce vaughn, solid receivers, and a sound offensive line, something gone-wanting in lincoln. this is his last shot. he will be in a pro-style system playing for coaches, fans, and teammates who want him to succeed. we'll see who is correct come fall. given what I've seen of him, i'm sure all but the lowest of N fans will want to see him succeed here.

i predict amart stars at k-state surrounded by an all-american running back in deuce vaughn, solid receivers, and a sound offensive line, something gone-wanting in lincoln. this is his last shot. he will be in a pro-style system playing for coaches, fans, and teammates who want him to succeed. we'll see who is correct come fall.
He can't read defenses. His decision making is poor. He floats the ball. His short game is terrible. Truth.

He said as much in the video I posted. He said that's what he would improve. We'll see.

He said as much in the video I posted. He said that's what he would improve. We'll see.
I think he’ll be the starter at the beginning of the season if he’s healthy. Whether he remains the starter depends on whether he improves in those areas. Hopefully he will. He seems like a great guy.

Last edited:
I find it very interesting to see how AM does at KSU. I could see it going either way. I would like to see him have success.

As for Warner, could not care less. He was not highly rated out of HS, and we gave him a chance. He’s gone because he kept dropping open TD passes in close games we lost. Frost didn’t fail him. He failed himself.

i predict amart stars at k-state surrounded by an all-american running back in deuce vaughn, solid receivers, and a sound offensive line, something gone-wanting in lincoln. this is his last shot. he will be in a pro-style system playing for coaches, fans, and teammates who want him to succeed. we'll see who is correct come fall. given what I've seen of him, i'm sure all but the lowest of N fans will want to see him succeed here.
Just go away. Everyone wanted Adrian to succeed. The guy didn't get it done. K-State and their shitty ass fan base will turn on him the minute he doesn't perform as well.

I think AM is a great guy, and wish him success, but he seems like things process mentally - a little too slow to be an outstanding QB. Plus he locks onto a receiver too much. JMO

Reactions: IowaHuskr
I predict he will not start for kstate (Amart) situational player at best, and running the ball primarily. Will be easier for an old man to ride the pine for a new school than the one he failed at for 4 straight years.
Unless KSU picked up a stud HS kid or a second portal QB, AM will easily beat out their retiring QBs. Thompson’s backup is questionable at best.

I find it very interesting to see how AM does at KSU. I could see it going either way. I would like to see him have success.

As for Warner, could not care less. He was not highly rated out of HS, and we gave him a chance. He’s gone because he kept dropping open TD passes in close games we lost. Frost didn’t fail him. He failed himself.
This ^^

Warner was not a good receiver when it came to catching the ball. Not our problem now which is a good thing.

Call me what you want - I plan to bet against AM every chance I get (I don’t expect him to start any games, sadly)

if you’re counting on the biggest loser in college football history to all of a sudden turn into a winner because of a change of scenery, you’re grasping at straws

AM couldn’t accurately hit a near-7’ tall tight end. LOL @ him hitting a 5’3” RB in stride.

Ask Wan’Dale Robinson what it’s like to be an all-American talent playing with AM 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: ATX Husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT