ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs CU under the Lights

Should be fun. From some recent peeks at the NetBuffs site, their fans aren't anymore complimentary about HCMR than we are with CP, and they are pretty confident that its the Buffs that will be doing the butt kicking although they only know about 3 players on the roster - Hunter and Deions kids

Yikes. I would not want to be a CU fan at this game. If NU gets up early, I'd just leave the stadium because there is going to be hate. 1992 vibes.
As much as I’ve always wanted our fans to take the high road with opposing fans, this is one time where it’s time to bring it. If their fans so much as run their mouths they can get stomped for all I care.

Halloween 1992. We need that dude back in that rabbit suit jumping around like an idiot.

Reactions: huskerj12
Love the hype fellas. Night game at memorial on national tv. Maybe I’ve been hurt too many times but I don’t see us winning this game.
Don’t believe you’re very knowledgeable about both teams coming out of spring drills..

Love the hype fellas. Night game at memorial on national tv. Maybe I’ve been hurt too many times but I don’t see us winning this game.
Cant blame you for your way of thinking. I'm usually Mr. Negative on this board but I feel Nebraska will knock the piss out of those prima donna ass clown losers. It will be the beginning of Mr Sanders' farewell tour.

Reactions: leodisflowers
As much as I’ve always wanted our fans to take the high road with opposing fans, this is one time where it’s time to bring it. If their fans so much as run their mouths they can get stomped for all I care.

Halloween 1992. We need that dude back in that rabbit suit jumping around like an idiot.
Agree, I was at the CU game in 2019, where we lost it on a field and their fans were morons. Flipping the NU section off, throwing cups and piss balloons. They were a bunch of jackasses. I live in CO and even CU fans with some level of intelligence were embarrassed. Let's return the favor.

Reactions: HUSKERBILL
Plane tickets bought. Time for some serious pay back. We comin’
I now wish I would have not spend so much in Boulder for a ticket with lifelong Husker friends..

I get my tickets from family so I’m down on the pecking order for this one.😩

Already over 200 a ticket. This game is going to be bananas!

We have 3 so far and are deciding who the 4th will be that comes with us. Can't wait!

Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT