ADVERTISEMENT

NU -1.5 in Boulder

why didn't you post your picks today?
I’ve said in multiple threads I took the under 43 in the Iowa game for big money. I even described how it would happen. I also had under 23.5 first half and Iowa -13.5 first half. Got lucky to win the last two.

I'd give him a steady diet of go routes with Coleman, Lloyd, Doss and Turner and see what he has in the tank in the 4th qtr.
I would put Fidone or Bork (Washington would probably do just fine too) out there and run his way over and over again. Hit that kid over and over again. Block him with big guys and run at him. Wear his butt out early with physical play.

I think we ground and pound them and slow the game down. They won’t be able to get in a rhythm
We have no other choice but to slow the game down and I would hope we can run the ball even better against Colorado than we did Minnesota..

Sims decision in his reads is going to be the key for next week and the rest of the up coming season ..

The pressure will all be on CU…they’re the darlings of college football right now and everyone will undoubtedly be gushing over them.

NU really has nothing to lose…I have no doubt Rhule will have them playing loose and confidently…whether that’s enough remains to be seen

Reactions: scarletred
We have no other choice but to slow the game down and I would hope we can run the ball even better against Colorado than we did Minnesota..

Sims decision in his reads is going to be the key for next week and the rest of the up coming season ..
He is a junior and still does not make his reads. I don't think it will happen consistently.

This has all the makings of a game where the betting public loses their ass.
Well CU was a 21 point underdog to TCU. The line swung 9 points yesterday alone…this isn’t really a trap as CU will be an 8+ point favorite by kickoff.

Analytically we can run on them and slow the game down. I don’t see a way that they do not torch our D through the air. I don’t think Colorado blows us out, but it will be a tough one to win.

Reactions: scarletred
TCU averaged 7 yards per carry and lost the time of possession battle by 10 minutes. If they didn’t let Colorado run 81 pays They probably would have won the game. But Kendall Briles is going to Kendal Briles.
The thing that I don’t get about Sims- you know they did Situational practice, And someone must have told him with just a few seconds left before half time That if you don’t see someone wide open in the End zone, throw the ball into the stands. And Yet He floats one into the end zone into an area he can’t see and gets picked off. That is scary decision making in the clutch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT