ADVERTISEMENT

Now I give you permission to leave Miami!

3rd Cane

May 5, 2005
wow, are you kidding me?

I left at the start of the 4 th quarter and now am at home watching.....

This game was over, I shriek to watch what actually happened.

Oh well, travel safe. Eat some corn!

Sorry you did not beat the worst coached team in America (Miami.)

Love your fans, good people. Sorry about the outcome. Serious.....

def weird game.. the announcers were all over your coach for a bunch of mis-management opportunities.. you guys deserve a better coach. Good Luck the rest of the season.

It was entertaining if it was anything. Miami let them off the hook for sure. Canes need to shore a few things up, but they have some good talent. Should be a good year for your team.

Thanks guys, yeah, it's pretty evident that our coaches suck.

Refs suck too, LOL

I really like Armstrong. Give him a little more time and he could be a Heisman contender.

Your guys have heart, here's to you winning out!

Reactions: timnsun
wow, are you kidding me?

I left at the start of the 4 th quarter and now am at home watching.....

This game was over, I shriek to watch what actually happened.

Oh well, travel safe. Eat some corn!

Sorry you did not beat the worst coached team in America (Miami.)

Love your fans, good people. Sorry about the outcome. Serious.....
You are truly an idiot, and not a true CANE fan,

I can't stop laughing
You are truly an idiot, and not a true CANE fan,

There is no such thing as a true cane fan. You guys show up and talk shit when you are good...other than that, you are no where to be found...particularly at your own stadium. You have the worst fan base in the state of florida...including FAU and FIU.

I can't stop laughing

There is no such thing as a true cane fan. You guys show up and talk shit when you are good...other than that, you are no where to be found...particularly at your own stadium. You have the worst fan base in the state of florida...including FAU and FIU.

I go to FIU and went to FAU, so no.

We are really sorry that it costs $50k a year to go to UM and can't afford it. We are sorry that our school can only accommodate 10k students of which half are from New York, Chicago, California etc. Sorry that Miami is 50% comprised of non-English speaking Hispanics who could give 3 shits about college football. Sorry there is NOTHING in Nebraska other then Big Red Football. That said, I have season tickets to my Canes and have had them for 20 years now. Wouldn't change it for the world. Good Game! Happy to see that most Nebraska fans are not like you Nebraska Gator II. BTW, your name suggests that you are not 100% cornhusker yourself.

We are really sorry that it costs $50k a year to go to UM and can't afford it. We are sorry that our school can only accommodate 10k students of which half are from New York, Chicago, California etc. Sorry that Miami is 50% comprised of non-English speaking Hispanics who could give 3 shits about college football. Sorry there is NOTHING in Nebraska other then Big Red Football. That said, I have season tickets to my Canes and have had them for 20 years now. Wouldn't change it for the world. Good Game! Happy to see that most Nebraska fans are not like you Nebraska Gator II. BTW, your name suggests that you are not 100% cornhusker yourself.

Good to hear you are a loyal Cane fan. Cane fans sure seem to take it personally when they get called out...but yet the stadium is almost always half empty. I am only pointing out the facts.

Good to hear you are a loyal Cane fan. Cane fans sure seem to take it personally when they get called out...but yet the stadium is almost always half empty. I am only pointing out the facts.

Agree Gator. Hilarious in the Welcome to the Jungle thread where they were telling us it was going to be full and rockin. Big Gulps huh? Welp see ya later. That didn't happen.

Reactions: Nebraska Gator II
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT