ADVERTISEMENT

Not good

It appear’s Yolobomb’s boyfriend does not allow Yolobomb to wear a live rattlesnake as a condom

Can't ever get the rattlesnake to open it's mouth wide enough. Out of a sense of humanity and sympathy for the rattlesnake I don't even try the other way.

When I played D-line, I intentionally broke digits so I could play with a club cast.

ftf3oCp.jpg

Guys. This isn't anything to laugh about. This is a serious injury. 650lbs on a digit is more than just a broken bone.
This. Putting a pin in a broken bone is the optimistic take on his injury. It could also involve muscle, nerve, and blood vessel damage. This isn't a "just put a club on that hand" type of injury. Sucks

Reactions: headcard
Can we find a way to blame Bo for this?

Absolutely!

He is the one that started recruiting Khalil. So Khalil might not have even been here if it wasn't for him! So if Khalil wasn't here, the injury never takes place!

Also, if Bo would have won 11 games a year and acted like Riley, then he would still be here, which would have meant that Khalil would be used to squatting, leaving us to believe that this accident would never have happened! :D

Not to undersell the injury, because I am sure the weight was significant. But I can’t see how all 650 lbs was on his thumb. Seems as though physics would show that to be virtually impossible.
IF you took Physics, you would remember that MxA=F. So while the weight may have "only" been 650 lbs, the FORCE with which the weight fell on the thumb may have been at a considerabley higher level than the 650 lbs/surface area contacted. When you start talking about 650 lbs of weight falling from even a few inches you start talking about amputating crushed digits. This is potentially a career changing injury for him. Joking about something like this without knowing the details is sickening.

Bad news: that injury is extremely painful.
Good news: opiods are very easy to get.
Here's hoping he comes back to full health . Must have been unbelievably painful . Can't even imagine that happening. Quick recovery Khalil, Husker nation needs you back.

If Shaqueem Griffin *sp can play without a hand, i think davis can play without a thumb/finger.

Just sayin.

Not taking anything away from Griffin but it could be one thing playing without a hand and another thing playing with a tender thumb. Any kind of bump to it.....regardless of how much it is wrapped up could lead to excruciating pain.

Not taking anything away from Griffin but it could be one thing playing without a hand and another thing playing with a tender thumb. Any kind of bump to it.....regardless of how much it is wrapped up could lead to excruciating pain.
Who needs opposable thumbs??? cut it off i say!

Similar, crushed my thumb between rollers of a printing press long ago. crushed the top bone and split it open diagonally from the inside corner of the base of the nail almost to the base of my thumb on the opposite side. Nail and all of the skin that covered the pad eventually died and fell away. New skin that grew in under the dead skin covering the pad of my thumb is smooth as a baby's butt with no finger print even 40 some years later and still somewhat overly sensitive to cold and thumb is somewhat disfigured. No tendon or ligament damage fortunately and just damage to the surface nerves and only loss athletically after recovery was I could never again grip a basketball with that hand. It went numb almost instantly and really didn't feel the pain until at the hospital. Most painful part I recall was when they gave me novacaine shots right under the thumbnail. Of course like any deep cut or broken bone, pretty sore for about the first week or so after.

Football players play with healing hands all the time and he has plenty of time to heal up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT