ADVERTISEMENT

NIL and 1890-Top 10 collective

I would think the NIL ranking analysis is flawed because there still are individual NIL deals being struck by individual companies/groups that don't have to disclose either the amount or the contract terms.
Ya. Edey made close to 2 mil last year and I don’t think much of it came from Purdues collective.

Neither answers my question still. How much NIL is needed to finish in the top half the conference consistently? Purdue should expect to finish top half with chances at more. Walter’s is getting it rebuilt.
Who cares? What a lame expectation.

Top half?

That is like hanging out with a girl and your goal it so feel her boob over her top. I mean, congrats???

Who cares? What a lame expectation.

Top half?

That is like hanging out with a girl and your goal it so feel her boob over her top. I mean, congrats???
Confused Miracle On 34Th Street GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
I have not. I have said nothing about anything about what you did or did not say.
Ok. I’ll give ya a parting stat then. 5-5 is Nebraskas record over Purdue the past 10 years. Good luck this year. I’ll root for Nebraska in every game but 1.

Ok. I’ll give ya a parting stat then. 5-5 is Nebraskas record over Purdue the past 10 years. Good luck this year. I’ll root for Nebraska in every game but 1.
PU fans cheer over that.
NU fans think it is gross.

PU fans cheer over that.
NU fans think it is gross.
You are welcome to think that. I wasn’t cheering there. Pointing out a stat. Should have a better record over Nebraska in the last 10. Expect to win this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT