ADVERTISEMENT

CFB betting week 1

Ark Pine Bluff +50 at arkansas
Murray State +50 at Missouri
Huge longshots virtually never win, but they cover more than people think.
Example: +55.5 covered 4 of 5 games, +52 covered 5 of 6 games, +48.5 covered 10 of 15, +46 covered 10 of 15 games.

There are even bigger spreads that the +50 that you posted.

Have been thinking about playing PSU -1.0 v. W. Va, UNLV +1 .5 v. Houston, and So. MIss + 26.5 v. Ky, but am going to wait and see how Rutgers, Missouri, Minnesota, and Colorado do tonight to see if what I think is happening this year, continues.

Reactions: king_kong_
Georgia for sure giving points..
Penn St with their new offensive coordinator..
I’ll stick my neck out and take Okla St giving 9..
Like UNDER in the Skers game at 49..
Rather put $$ on AtM than ND..

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Georgia for sure giving points..
Penn St with their new offensive coordinator..
I’ll stick my neck out and take Okla St giving 9..
Like UNDER in the Skers game at 49..
Rather put $$ on AtM than ND..
I was thinking the over, why do you think under for the Huskers?

I saw Nevada at +27 and thought it was a good bet so I made it. Just logged on to ESPN BET a few minutes ago and saw that I accidentally took SMU -27.

I’d love to tell you it’s the first time I’ve done that
I hear you. A few years ago the Eagles and Giants were playing on a Sunday. I walked in and the game was going so I sat down to watch and opened my app to look at some bets. Eagles were just marching down the field and the lines were so stupid. I wind up putting like $150 down thinking I'm stealing money. I couldn't believe the 1st half lines I was getting. Turns out the actual game hadn't kick off yet and I was watching the NFL Channel replay. I about shit my pants....later that day I hit damn near every bet I put in but I was a nervous bastard

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT