ADVERTISEMENT

NFL initiates "deflategate" appeal

He has a vendetta after spy gate. He hitched his wagon to a loser of a reason to try to nail the Patriots and is going to go down with it.

It will be funny to see if Tom, after winning an appeal, goes for a defamation of character law suit. I would laugh.

I would appeal as well if I were the NFL. This is more than deflategate, rather, this is about the institution's ability to self police and impose penalties for rules violations and how those decisions are made and the eventual scope of judicial review of those decisions. It becomes an important legal question for the league.

Reactions: otismotis08
I think they have to appeal to try and roll back some of the power the courts have given the players' union. Also - the owners not named Kraft - want to kick New England in the balls for Spygate - deflategate is just an excuse to do that. They are still upset with Goodell over how he handled it - so he has to address the concerns of the majority of the owners (that Belichek and Kraft are handing everyone else their ass and have been for over a decade).

They should investigate why king Roger makes more than double what Tom Brady does.

He should always investigate why there was not a system in place to be sure proper footballs were being used. Is Roger even sure each NFL field is 100 yards long

Why is inflation pressure regulated? Who gives a sh@t if they want the ball flat as a pancake or so full its about to explode? Give them a regulation ball and let them do whatever the hell they want with it. Stop making stupid rules like this, the uniform regulations, the celebration stuff and play some damn football.

there-s-a-chance-dumb-and-dumb-o.gif
bradyanimation.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT